Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok I went to my brothers house to have him do a photo shoot of my car. We went to a park in Columbus, Ohio. (Blacklick Woods State Park) Click on the link to See the Photo. We were there about 1 1/2 hours and took 117 photos. Right now we only have one photo ready but he is working on some more, choosing the best ones!

He is an amateur photographer but as you can tell he is really good. He is working on his portfoilo and I think the addition of my car is a plus for him.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/croz1007/1399324778/

feel free to look at some of his other work too. If you want to post a comment you can login in with your Yahoo ID and Password.

thanks for looking
JJ

EDIT: forgot to mention, we did this on purpose. Look At the Drivers side headlight. It is a reflection of me!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
That's a mighty purdy car you got there. :)

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last Friday I ordered a 30x40 poster! It has 6 photos! I used all the photos on the webpage listed above except for the one of the reflection of me in the front windshield! (pic with my digital camera)

It came in today!:D

this crappy digital camera does NOT due justice for this poster. I recieved a knock at the door at 11am and it was DHL with the poster. I opened it up and took the pics and then saved them to the puter then uploaded them to the web. and now I am posting them on here.........it is 11:45 (had lunch in there somewhere too).

Each photo on the poster is 10.5 X 13 inches! Now I will have to look for a Frame!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
That turned out nice,good job.Did you let your brother drive your Shelby?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Thanks. The apples and the banana made me hungry.

The poster looks great. Very one-of-a-kind.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That turned out nice,good job.Did you let your brother drive your Shelby?
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

HeHe........He said did I let him dirve it....lol?:D

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

HeHe........He said did I let him dirve it....lol?:D
Looks great JJ!:D Fred made a funny! LMAO! Let someone else pilot your baby:eek: You have got to be kidding!:rolleyes: ;) :D

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone can click the button on a camera, what sets him apart from the rest is his ability to edit the photos........the pictures just look like regular photos that me or you would take with our digital camera's........like I said in the first post he took 117 photos and then he choose 7 to edit. you all are seeing the edited photos (or the final product). I is going to do one more car for free, only cause he promissed the guy that he would do it! After that he is going to start charging people! (I had to pay for the poster, he doesn't print them. Sends them off to be printed)

JJ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts