Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Shelby GT500
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a relatively new set of Borla Atak's on my 07 and with the Kooks LT and O/R Mid Pipe, they are just too loud for me. They've only been on the car for 2500-maybe 3k miles.

These are in very good condition and I would expect yours to be as well. In a week or so I'm just gonna order the Axle back Borla's from Summit if I dont get any bites here, but wanted to offer a trade if someone is looking. I have several sound clips between cold and warm starts, idle, rev and drive by's if anyone needs them.

·
Registered
2018 GT350
2,482 Posts
Are you sure you want the S-Type's? I had them on my car for less than 24 hours because they caused so much drone. They're a great setup for the 10-12 cars, but I'm not so sure on the 07-09.

·
Registered
2007 Shelby GT500
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you sure you want the S-Type's? I had them on my car for less than 24 hours because they caused so much drone. They're a great setup for the 10-12 cars, but I'm not so sure on the 07-09.
Ive had Stingers on other 4V Cobras, but never a GT500. The previous owner originally had S Types, wanted Atak for better sound, but it was too much after the LT and Mid Pipe. I cant imagine the S Types would be worse than the Ataks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts