Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a new 2008 Vista Blue Shelby GT500. Any color would be nice except Grabber Orange. It does not matter what options are one it, but I want to keep the cost down. I would like it to be in Texas so where so I can unload my trade it. Any help would be grateful. Thanks.
Mark

·
Registered
45 Posts
Check on Ebay there are some dealers that are down in Texas that list on Ebay, That is where I bought mine.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would also take a 2009 of the price is right. The dealer near me still wants sticker for the 2009. Thanks.
Mark

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am in the market for a new 2008 Vista Blue Shelby GT500. Any color would be nice except Grabber Orange. It does not matter what options are one it, but I want to keep the cost down. I would like it to be in Texas so where so I can unload my trade it. Any help would be grateful. Thanks.
Mark
I have an 08 Vista Blue GT 500 Coupe stripe package with 9K on it, Trim , Ambient, Nav packages and plus SVT engineers signatures in the engine bay by SVT Chasis and Engine Designer (got those at Carlisle last year). Five signature totals in black permanent marker encased with protective coating on the strut towers, radiator covers and one more. I'm still waiting for the Carrol Shelby signature I ordered which has now been back ordered till possibly October they are stating. KBB sticker went up actually and you can check for yourself. Let me know if you are interested and let's make a deal! I'm buying a house, otherwise I would be keeping the car. That's the only reason. The SVT signatures on top of the Carrol Shelby signatures will be well worth it in the long run if you keep it. Talk to you soon

·
Registered
24 Posts
Don't know anything about this 2007 car except the mileage is suppose to be about 1900
The car is in Flower Mound TX (just north of DFW airport) and the price is $33,000

Call Doug @ 214 5353255. Great deal if it hasn't been flogged too much

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info. I did email him but he already sold it. I am still looking. Thanks.
Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts