Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Shelby GT500 Convertible
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If anyone has these and would like to sell, let me know. I am interested in an S197 2007 GT500 chin spoiler and/or passenger oil catch can, cold air intake (with tuner if possible). Feel free to let me know price too.

Thanks.
Jrod042886

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
33,715 Posts
If anyone has these and would like to sell, let me know. I am interested in an S197 GT500 chin spoiler and/or passenger oil catch can, cold air intake (with tuner if possible). Feel free to let me know price too.

Thanks.
Jrod042886
You will need to specify which year of the S197 GT500 as they have different chin spoilers through the years.

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

·
Registered
2007 Shelby GT500 Convertible
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You will need to specify which year of the S197 GT500 as they have different chin spoilers through the years.

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.
Thanks for the heads up. I did put that I have a 2007 GT500 in the post, but I will mark this on my account as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts