Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Ford Mustang GT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a guy that has a JLT on his Bullitt and uses the 2020 GT500 airbox cover to help keep the IAT temps down. Let me know if you want to sell yours please!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Can you order that from the dealer as a separate part?

·
Registered
2018 Ford Mustang GT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you order that from the dealer as a separate part?
I've been trying hard to find a part number but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm sure it probably costs an arm and a leg also if purchasing from the dealer. It's probably a long shot, but I'm hoping to get lucky here!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
34,250 Posts
I've seen a guy that has a JLT on his Bullitt and uses the 2020 GT500 airbox cover to help keep the IAT temps down. Let me know if you want to sell yours please!!
View attachment 205585 View attachment 205586
Welcome to the forum! Good luck in your hunt. If you grab a 2020 GT500 VIN off the Internet, any Ford dealer parts department should be able to look up the intake cover.

If you are up for introducing yourself and showing us your Mustang, you’ll find our new member area here:

We also have an “other Mustangs” sub-forum if you’d like to post info on your Bullitt:

·
Registered
2018 Ford Mustang GT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ended up ordering it from the dealership, it cost $180. I ordered it two days ago and they told me the parts were on backorder but they gave me a call yesterday and let me know that they've already arrived!

Reactions: Goose17
1 - 5 of 5 Posts