Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I am in search of a 2013/2014 Impact Blue GT 500 Convertible. Miles are a deal breaker and the car has to be in outstanding condition. I have a line on one, but may have been a bit late, but the deal is shaky. If I find the right car, I have a 2014, Oxford White, Convertible with 5400 miles on it that is absolutely mint, not a scratch, nothing. Not necessary looking for a trade, as I would sell mine immediately if the right car is found. Someone out there has to have one! Thanks and stay well!!!

Mark

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,685 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I am in search of a 2013/2014 Impact Blue GT 500 Convertible. Miles are a deal breaker and the car has to be in outstanding condition. I have a line on one, but may have been a bit late, but the deal is shaky. If I find the right car, I have a 2014, Oxford White, Convertible with 5400 miles on it that is absolutely mint, not a scratch, nothing. Not necessary looking for a trade, as I would sell mine immediately if the right car is found. Someone out there has to have one! Thanks and stay well!!!

Mark
Good luck with your hunt Mark! Since I much prefer blue over white, I think this will be a sexy upgrade! What state do you live in? Location is helpful when dealing with vehicles.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,685 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good luck with your hunt Mark! Since I much prefer blue over white, I think this will be a sexy upgrade! What state do you live in? Location is helpful when dealing with vehicles.
Hello!,

I am in CT. I have had blue cars and Harleys all my life. My last GT500 was a 12 in Kona Blue. I looked and looked for an Impact on a 13 or 14, couldn't find one. Bought the white one. The car is beautiful and I would hate to part with it, but man there is just something about the blue!!! Hopefully, something will pop! Thanks!!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,685 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! I just sent this one an inquiry. The one I looked at is in Michigan. I was all set to give a deposit on the car and then this whole Corona thing broke out. Someone put a deposit on the car, but they think it is going to fall through. I found it on Autotrader. The miles on it were unreal 3500. I want that car and would even buy it first without selling mine. The problem is the dealerships in Michigan are closed until at least 4/15 and I won't know if the original deal falls through. I really want the car. Ughhh.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts