Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Local Ford SVT dealer in west palm beach florida took my deposit last month on 2007 shelby don't know colors or model yet. But I'm second in line for my dream car.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I let them set the down, it was $2,500 no promise on price, most likey sticker plus what ever the other dealers are charging over sticker, don't know colors or options i have right to pass and get money back if i want.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hans said:
I let them set the down, it was $2,500 no promise on price, most likey sticker plus what ever the other dealers are charging over sticker, don't know colors or options i have right to pass and get money back if i want.

You have been snookered Hans...he is using your money and you did
not lock in price????
Not very bright. Find a Penske owned dealer. They will not sell over MSRP.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hayburner,

I am not familair with Penske dealers. I did go to their website and found the following Penske Ford Dealers. Do those dealers sound right?

It would be work a little road trip to pick up a GT500 at MSRP.

Mike

Landers Ford
4600 South University
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
501-562-3673

Landers Ford North
1800 School Drive
Jacksonville, Arkansas 72076
501-982-5848

Landers Ford of Memphis
2082 West Poplar Avenue
Collierville, Tennesse 38017
901-854-3673

Pioneer Ford
7501 West McDowell Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85036
623-848-0000

Pioneer Ford West
13680 West Test Drive
Goodyear, Arizona 85338
623-298-3900

United Ford - North
550 North Memorial
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
918-280-6000

United Ford - South
9777 South Memorial
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
918-280-6000

·
Registered
57 Posts
I can always get my money back if the deal isan't right, the money being in the bank not getting hardly any intrest any way, at least when they get one I'll have a shot at buying it first. Alway can wait for the new camaro that most liklely will be produced.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hayburner said:

You have been snookered Hans...he is using your money and you did
not lock in price????
Not very bright. Find a Penske owned dealer. They will not sell over MSRP.
Upon requesting information on purchasing a GT500 from a Penske Ford dealer, here's a copy of their e-mail;

The fine details have not yet been determined. I know that the car's MSRP will be in the mid $40K range. The only thing that we have heard from the owner is that we will most likely be offering the car at $65,000, whatever the MSRP may be. If you are interested in the car at this price let me know and I will make sure that you are on my list of people to call when I know that the car is a few weeks away. Please note, the car will be on the show room floor for 3 days upon delivery. However, in respect to the car's buyer, test drives will NOT be offered on the vehicle. Let me know if this interests you. You will be number 10 on the list.

Veronica Ortiz/ Ted Barnes
Internet Sales Manager
Pioneer Ford
623-298-3926

·
Registered
888 Posts
DynoDave said:
Upon requesting information on purchasing a GT500 from a Penske Ford dealer, here's a copy of their e-mail;

The fine details have not yet been determined. I know that the car's MSRP will be in the mid $40K range. The only thing that we have heard from the owner is that we will most likely be offering the car at $65,000, whatever the MSRP may be. If you are interested in the car at this price let me know and I will make sure that you are on my list of people to call when I know that the car is a few weeks away. Please note, the car will be on the show room floor for 3 days upon delivery. However, in respect to the car's buyer, test drives will NOT be offered on the vehicle. Let me know if this interests you. You will be number 10 on the list.

Veronica Ortiz/ Ted Barnes
Internet Sales Manager
Pioneer Ford
623-298-3926
Ouch! So much for Penske dealers always selling at MSRP! Another bubble bursted! Good post!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Paul
I got my Black with tungstun with red inserts last month after eight months after placeing my order, sorry you have to sell your car, what is it you are looking for in price? How many miles on it? I love my car. Hans:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts