Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a GT500. I would prefer white but would consider other colors. If I were to get an 07-09 I would prefer something with miles under 40k or if 10-12 it would probably need to be higher miles to be in my budget. I am located in Cincinnati, OH Thanks

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,693 Posts
I am in the market for a GT500. I would prefer white but would consider other colors. If I were to get an 07-09 I would prefer something with miles under 40k or if 10-12 it would probably need to be higher miles to be in my budget. I am located in Cincinnati, OH Thanks
Welcome to the forum! Good luck in your hunt! You can’t go wrong with any of the 07-14 GT500s... fun cars!

You’ll find our new member area here:

·
Premium Member
4,347 Posts
Hello,
What is the range of your budget?

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
I think my old 2009 is still floating around the Kentucky area for like 25K with 40,000 miles.

·
Super Moderator
5,254 Posts
You may have already seen it, but just in case not, @meterman is selling his 2007 and he is located in OH as well.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Hey 69Eliminator, I'm selling mine and live 30 miles south of Cleveland. I also have an enclosed trailer and would consider delivering it to you if that was something you were interested in for a fair fee.

Let me know if you are interested in discussing my beautiful car.

Jim

·
Registered
942 Posts
69Eliminator, it's funny you said you'd prefer white. That's exactly what I said when I was looking for mine, I even test drove a White with Vista Blue stripes. The dealer wouldn't give me Z plan pricing. I then found my 2007 with 175 miles on it. When I saw it in Blue I instantly fell in love with it. When you see it in the sunlight it just sparkles. I grew up working on my buddies 65 G.T. 350 white/blue and was the reason I felt that way about white.

I hope to hear from you.

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Similar story, I test drove a white with blue stripes and even made a deal to purchase it. Two days later the seller backs out. That pushed me into the arms of my black with red stripe beauty, but I would have been just as happy with blue. The darker color GT500s are intoxicating.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey 69Eliminator, I'm selling mine and live 30 miles south of Cleveland. I also have an enclosed trailer and would consider delivering it to you if that was something you were interested in for a fair fee.

Let me know if you are interested in discussing my beautiful car.

Jim
Jim, sweet ride unfortunately out of my price range and I'm looking for something closer to stock.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I see you are looking and not sure if you are interested but I thought I would try. I have an 08 GT500 black with ghost black stripes that was in a crash about a month ago. The body was barely touched only has a few scratches on the front bumper and a nearly unrecognizable tiny dent in the passenger door. The most of the damage was scratches and dents under the car that don’t affect safety in any way. The only downside was the engine seized while doing the compression test due to free revving while at an angle. Ford said it’s a broken connecting rod but didn’t do any damage because broke during testing not while running. I would let it go super cheap basically for the cost of a parts car. The title would easily be rebuildable because the damage was deemed light but extensive to the undercarriage. It has some really good aftermarket parts and still have stock parts as well. Was dyno’d at 530 rwhp just before the accident. Comes with 2 sets of tires and wheels including a 4500.00 set of hand made Bonspeed billet aluminum wheels. Car was appraised concourse level while insured with hagerty before the accident. The appraiser is a good friend of mine and his appraisal will back what I am saying. I would sell for 8k obo. That’s less than half of what it would sell for. With a rebuilt title it sells for 15k. The motor could easily be rebuilt or could be built for some serious hp and turned into a track monster. My number is (317) 606-5157 if interested. Bobby S.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts