Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any one is going to the Woodward Dream Cruise tomorrow(8-18-07) SN8KBYT and myself will be in Mustang Alley.It is located on 9 mile just east of Woodward.You can't miss it there will be 500 Mustangs there and we will be in the front row as show cars.It's quite an event come on down we would love to see you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I did not make it this year, maybe one day.

What about some photos!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Thanks goes out to 07 SHELBY (Fred) and his lovely wife for there hospitality this past weekend during the Woodward Dream Cruise. Fred and I went to the Woodward Cruise and saw so many Mustangs. Will post some pics. But first will start with this one.:p

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
SuperSnake

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thanks goes out to 07 SHELBY (Fred) and his lovely wife for there hospitality this past weekend during the Woodward Dream Cruise. Fred and I went to the Woodward Cruise and saw so many Mustangs. Will post some pics. But first will start with this one.:p
sn8kbyt

Hard to get better host than Fred and his family!!!!

Would have loved to been @ the DREAM CRUISE. Never have been there to witness this great event.

Tell me more about N/ Ville. I am going to drive up that Saturday morn in my car.

Thaks ILLEGAL

·
Registered
471 Posts
This car was said to have 1237 HP at the wheel:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
444 Posts
Do you think that is enuff ? Was it twins or single ?

ILLEGAL
It was twins with N2O also. you can see more at www.ftkustomz.com

I think the 1200+ hp is on the motor. They had this car and a few others at the Funford weekend in norwalk and there GT500 said it had 725hp on the motor.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I think Kerry is trying to imply something:D Thats ok he took a lot of ribbing from me this last weekend.Here is a video of the Super Snake in the Snake Pit at Mustang Alley during the Woodward Dream Cruise.:D :D
I have 25 minutes worth of video of the Dream Cruise in Mustang Alley.It took me that long just to show all the Mustangs.I believe there were 500 Mustangs there.I have to edit it to 10 minute sections.As soon as I figure out how to do it I will post those videos.Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQLkqn5VMhs

·
Registered
645 Posts
Nice vid. I got more of a kick out of hearing Fred flirt. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Heres a few more plus one showing the video operator, such a professional.

Attachments

·
Registered
444 Posts
keep the pics rolling.....we love pics!:)

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sn8kbyt

Hard to get better host than Fred and his family!!!!

Would have loved to been @ the DREAM CRUISE. Never have been there to witness this great event.

Tell me more about N/ Ville. I am going to drive up that Saturday morn in my car.

Thaks ILLEGAL

Thanks Ray.It's people like you guys that make this such a great site.All of you that have been to my house are always welcome back.:D :D

·
Registered
444 Posts
Thanks Ray.It's people like you guys that make this such a great site.All of you that have been to my house are always welcome back.:D :D
from what i read you work up there at the plant........I am sory but I didn't buy my gt500 until jun 18..... and all my research was on price not forums. but since I have bought mine this forum is number one in my honest opinion.

But I was wondering if you planed to get another tour together....??????

I would actually drive my car in the rain, snow or what ever to be there. i know I wouln't have my pic in the hall way with the rest of the 30+ pics but would love to see the plant.

It would be hard to get the guys that was on the first tour to come back to see the same thing again. But then again there is people like me that just can ever get enough!

JJ

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
from what i read you work up there at the plant........I am sory but I didn't buy my gt500 until jun 18..... and all my research was on price not forums. but since I have bought mine this forum is number one in my honest opinion.

But I was wondering if you planed to get another tour together....??????

I would actually drive my car in the rain, snow or what ever to be there. i know I wouln't have my pic in the hall way with the rest of the 30+ pics but would love to see the plant.

It would be hard to get the guys that was on the first tour to come back to see the same thing again. But then again there is people like me that just can ever get enough!

JJ

Many of us that went on the tours talked about getting back together for a tour again next year or for some other reason. I know I'd probably be game for another tour if 07 would arrange one or just a little reunion of some sort. It would be fun to get together and compare mods made over the year.:)

Cal

·
Registered
471 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Heres a few pics guess where? If you recognize the red one that would be Freds (07 SHELBY) slow car.

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Many of us that went on the tours talked about getting back together for a tour again next year or for some other reason. I know I'd probably be game for another tour if 07 would arrange one or just a little reunion of some sort. It would be fun to get together and compare mods made over the year.:)

Cal
Cal, I am already looking forward too our 08 reunion. You.

ILLEGAL

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Cal, I am already looking forward too our 08 reunion. You.

ILLEGAL
Yes, I'm looking foreward to it also. Can't wait to see the cars. Oh, and all their owners too.;) :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts