Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Though it's still on the train, but it will be in my hands next week!! Blue w/White Stripes w/Shaker 1000. TuttleClick Ford in Irvine CA has a White w/Blue Stripes w/Nav in their hands at this moment. It was mine, but they said they have the blue one coming, so I took that one instead and a Black w/Tungsten w/Nav on the way in 2 weeks.

Ron

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Though it's still on the train, but it will be in my hands next week!! Blue w/White Stripes w/Shaker 1000. TuttleClick Ford in Irvine CA has a White w/Blue Stripes w/Nav in their hands at this moment. It was mine, but they said they have the blue one coming, so I took that one instead and a Black w/Tungsten w/Nav on the way in 2 weeks.

Ron

That's great Veezerboy!I am sure you are going to be quite happy but let us know.

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Congrats!!!!:D :D Make sure you post pics.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts

Ron
Birth, isn't it a fine thing???? ;) ;) ;) CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
611 Posts
congrats :cool:

·
Registered
275 Posts

Ron
I was told that if you get the nav you don't get the shaker 1000. wonder if there's any truth to that. I got close to convincing the boss that another gt500 was the hot ticket. She said go ahead but don't even think about hawking the house unless I like sleeping by myself. :( Congratulations on your GT500. Please post some pictures when it arrives. GGBIW:) :) :)

·
Registered
301 Posts

Ron
Being on the train is a lot closer than being in the staging lanes. Your almost there. Congrats to you. How long were you waiting ?

ILLEGAL

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I was told that if you get the nav you don't get the shaker 1000. wonder if there's any truth to that. I got close to convincing the boss that another gt500 was the hot ticket. She said go ahead but don't even think about hawking the house unless I like sleeping by myself. :( Congratulations on your GT500. Please post some pictures when it arrives. GGBIW:) :) :)

Truth,you can't get the shaker 1000 with the nav. system only 500.

·
Registered
933 Posts
ggbiw,

If you read Veezerboy's message again, you will see that he is referring to 3 different Shelbys.

The Shaker 1000 does not come with a Navigation System, only the Shaker 500 does.

Take care.:D

·
Registered
275 Posts
ggbiw,

If you read Veezerboy's message again, you will see that he is referring to 3 different Shelbys.

The Shaker 1000 does not come with a Navigation System, only the Shaker 500 does.

Take care.:D
Thanks for plumbing me up Arbour88. I'd pass on the nav then because you can buy a nav system that plugs into your lighter . Just my opinion. GGBIW

·
Registered
301 Posts
Thanks for plumbing me up Arbour88. I'd pass on the nav then because you can buy a nav system that plugs into your lighter . Just my opinion. GGBIW
ggbiw

Me Too

I have a magellan 800 road mate. LOVE IT. I travel in many different areas so I do not have real time. No issues at all.

ILLEGAL

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Magellan a good one. I have a TomTom and I love it. Haven't used a map since I got it. Check them all out. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts