Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
41,901 Posts
It so when you hit a moose, your plate print gets imbedded and they can track you down!:grinbiginvert:

Same BS in TX (minus the moose). I don't run a plate either.

·
Premium Member
Currently homeless
4,395 Posts
You are supposed to have the front in wisconsin. However, when one of the service guys came to the hospital to pick mine up to get a few things done while I was stuck in the operating room, he stopped and talked to a few of the local police he knew while in the car and they said in their view it was a "specialty car" and they would turn a blind eye. It will depend on the officer and what kind of day he/she is having I suppose. I don't plan on putting mine on and I live in the Fox Valley area. My wife has a new Infiniti QX56 and it has no front plate. No ticket yet but then again she is a large breasted blonde and I am not.

Joe

·
Registered
459 Posts
You are supposed to have the front in wisconsin. However, when one of the service guys came to the hospital to pick mine up to get a few things done while I was stuck in the operating room, he stopped and talked to a few of the local police he knew while in the car and they said in their view it was a "specialty car" and they would turn a blind eye. It will depend on the officer and what kind of day he/she is having I suppose. I don't plan on putting mine on and I live in the Fox Valley area. My wife has a new Infiniti QX56 and it has no front plate. No ticket yet but then again she is a large breasted blonde and I am not.

Joe
Lol Joe you dont stand a chance

Sent from my SCH-I405 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
41,901 Posts
No ticket yet but then again she is a large breasted blonde and I am not.

Joe
Pictures or it didn't happen!:grinbiginvert:

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
41,901 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I know this post is old, but I'm a new owner.
I noticed that someone from Fox Valley replied.
Is it Fox Lake IL?
Anyway, I live out there Wauconda (a few minutes south of Fox Lake), and a Mundelein cop lives next door, he says they do look other way on these type of cars!

Hope that helps! Cut I cruise southern WIS and IL

·
Registered
167 Posts
Never have had an issue. I will pay the fine if the day comes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.