Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to why thier is no Mid Atlantic Forum covering MD/VA/DC area...in this one. Alot of Cobra owners in the are..some GT500 others not...and some soon to be..

Anyway...just thought I would ask. I hope to soon be one of those..well Dec 09...or so..Not soon enough but, at least it is on the horizon!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the south eastern forum covers those areas...site adm just hasnt updated the listing..

hello administrators...
Oh okay..cool! Thanks man!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Just curious as to why thier is no Mid Atlantic Forum covering MD/VA/DC area...in this one. Alot of Cobra owners in the are..some GT500 others not...and some soon to be..

Anyway...just thought I would ask. I hope to soon be one of those..well Dec 09...or so..Not soon enough but, at least it is on the horizon!
are you in the mid-atlantic area?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep! Germantown, MD!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I was also wondering why we did not have a regional forum, just never asked.

I'm here in Northern Mayrland.

Stew

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe if enough see this they will set one aside for us! I know most Mustang Forums..and I have been a part of ALL of them out there always had a Mid Atlantic forum. Basically DC/VA/MD at least...sometimes PA. I know I don't have a cobra at the moment as I sold my 04 Vert awhile back but, an 09 or 10 is on the horizon as soon as I dump my sporttrac on lease in DEC 09!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes, we want our own Mid Atlantic Regional Forum please.

Vicky in Southern MD.
:silly:

·
Registered
160 Posts
I am on the eastern shore of Maryland. Are there any other eastern shore natives out there?

·
Registered
994 Posts
in Va Bch, but take 13 north anytime i head that way..
Hey Milez, we are in Hampton at my sister in laws.... unfortunatly, Bella is at home and we have my wife's Nissan..... second half of honeymoon, we are picking up the kids lol.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
I was also wondering why we did not have a regional forum, just never asked.

I'm here in Northern Mayrland.

Stew

Never heard of Mayrland before.

:rofl:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Chantilly, VA here. Waiting on my 2010. Would love to have a Mid-Atlantic forum.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mid Atlantic Mid Atlantic Mid Atlantic Mid Atlantic

Okay..I started the chant! Let's keep it going! Maybe somebody will listen!

I don't have one yet but, I am working on it. I'll probably be looking at a 2010 in early 2010......at least I hope!

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Helloooooooo, who i in charge here?:rofl:

·
Registered
159 Posts
There is no way that someone who lives in the Tidewater area is making fun of the way someone else talks or spells. Have you ever listened to VHF channel 12 in the early mornings? Those people are speaking a completely different lanquage. I will be back in the Tidewater area next July and I am not looking forward to it. :indifferent:

Stew

1 - 18 of 18 Posts