Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,

Just wanted to introduce myself and STILLEN/AP Racing. Some of you probably already know me from other forums. You probably wonder why STILLEN, a well known Nissan tuner, has come to a GT500 forum. STILLEN makes and carries parts for just about every brand of car in existence. We also have many different divisions in our company that work on a wide variety of vehicles. Our engine performance division is pretty much dedicated to Nissan's, but we have recently started an American Performance Division that also handles Ford GT Supercars, GT500’s, Mustangs and more. A large part of our business is dedicated to high performance kits. Which is why we are here on the GT500 Forum.

STILLEN is the North American distributor of AP Racing performance brakes. AP Racing brakes are used by car manufacturers like Bugatti, Aston Martin, Konigsegg, Noble, Spyker, TVR; basically the elite supercars are all running AP Racing.

We have developed a kit for the GT500 and Mustang which has been VERY well received so far. We have seen excellent feedback and praise on the kits. The front kits use a 14.25” 2-piece cross-drilled/slotted rotor with a 6 piston caliper in front and for the rear we use a 13" 2-piece cross-drilled/slotted rotor with a 4 piston caliper. One of the great things about this kit is that it will work with the factory GT500 wheels.

If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call (866-278-8287 x134) or shoot me an e-mail ([email protected]).

Thanks Much

Page

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Hey there,

Just wanted to introduce myself and STILLEN/AP Racing. Some of you probably already know me from other forums. You probably wonder why STILLEN, a well known Nissan tuner, has come to a GT500 forum. STILLEN makes and carries parts for just about every brand of car in existence. We also have many different divisions in our company that work on a wide variety of vehicles. Our engine performance division is pretty much dedicated to Nissan's, but we have recently started an American Performance Division that also handles Ford GT Supercars, GT500’s, Mustangs and more. A large part of our business is dedicated to high performance kits. Which is why we are here on the GT500 Forum.

STILLEN is the North American distributor of AP Racing performance brakes. AP Racing brakes are used by car manufacturers like Bugatti, Aston Martin, Konigsegg, Noble, Spyker, TVR; basically the elite supercars are all running AP Racing.

We have developed a kit for the GT500 and Mustang which has been VERY well received so far. We have seen excellent feedback and praise on the kits. The front kits use a 14.25” 2-piece cross-drilled/slotted rotor with a 6 piston caliper in front and for the rear we use a 13" 2-piece cross-drilled/slotted rotor with a 4 piston caliper. One of the great things about this kit is that it will work with the factory GT500 wheels.

If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call (866-278-8287 x134) or shoot me an e-mail ([email protected]).

Thanks Much

Page
Welcome Stillen.

Just received my new Stillen rotors today.:bigthumb:

Cal

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
I have an off-topic question for Stillen, I have a friend that purchased an 07 Sentra SE-R and was looking for parts. I have not had much luck looking for them and was wondering if you guys carry any or are planning on having them in the future?

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have an off-topic question for Stillen, I have a friend that purchased an 07 Sentra SE-R and was looking for parts. I have not had much luck looking for them and was wondering if you guys carry any or are planning on having them in the future?
Hey there,

Have him shoot me an e-mail ([email protected]) and I can put him in touch with the Sport Compact guys. We definatly have parts for that car (Stillen brake kits, body components, intakes, exhaust, suspension componente, etc.)

I cant personally sell any of those components, but am here to help if I can.

Thanks

Page

1 - 5 of 5 Posts