Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone wants a Shelby at $5,000 over MSRP PM me.1st come 1st served.Blue with white stripes,brand new from the dealer fully loaded.Suppose to be delivered within 5 days.I will give details and I have nothing to do with the transaction.Trying to help out the members.If you are really interested leave a # and I will call you with details.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Re: How wants a Shelby?

....and so it begins...."Advertised" pricing is now falling to somewhat more reasonable levels...won't be long before folks can get them at sticker everywhere (or below).

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
07 you have gone through great lengths to accomodate those on this forum to get a Shelby at a good price. Who or How does this car still exist without a buyer is beyond me with all the talk of MSRP and ++++. Go figure?:confused:

·
Registered
257 Posts
07 you have gone through great lengths to accomodate those on this forum to get a Shelby at a good price. Who or How does this car still exist without a buyer is beyond me with all the talk of MSRP and ++++. Go figure?:confused:
Add me to the list of those confused and amazed...When I was waiting to take delivery of my GT500, Worthington Ford (where I bought mine from) which is somewhat iconic as a SoCal Ford dealership, had very few calls about their GT500 allocations, orders, prices etc...Even today as they wait for their second GT500 delivery, the interest seems marginal at best...granted, I paid $5K over and they are going to sell their second GT500 for more than that, the people are still not calling with great frequency to inquire about the GT500...Seems kinda strange to me :confused:

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats why I didn't post it.This is what I paid so I am trying to help the members out.I hope if someone here buys it they will let us know!I will have more of the same soon from different dealers.Pays to be a member.Happy to help.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok members I got another one.If you want a brand new Shelby PM me.It is in the dealership right now.1st come 1st served.Blue coupe with white stripes fully loaded.They want $5,000 down right now and $5,000 over sticker.If you are serious PM me and I will give you the dealership,name and #.Good luck!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok members I got another one.If you want a brand new Shelby PM me.It is in the dealership right now.1st come 1st served.Blue coupe with white stripes fully loaded.They want $5,000 down right now and $5,000 over sticker.If you are serious PM me and I will give you the dealership,name and #.Good luck!

This Shelby has been sold.A member here bought it.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
This Shelby has been sold.A member here bought it.
07 Nice to see a member took advantage and you were able to help as usual.;)

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
67 Posts
hero?......I think superhero is more in order......shoyoright

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hero?......I think superhero is more in order......shoyoright

I have seen that picture before!I was there when that picture was taken.I know whos Shelby that is.The guy who owns that car owns every year Mustang ever built,can you imagine?

·
Registered
432 Posts
I have an interested party. Where are you located? I am in SoCal. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have an interested party. Where are you located? I am in SoCal. Thanks

If you are talking to me it is sold.Post # 12.

·
Registered
432 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts