Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you like to have fun at the Drag strip with you 500 then the National Mustang Racers Association has the class for you it's called True Street. Everyone goes out for a 30 mile trip on the streets then we head back to the track for a brief cool down. After the cool down you will take your car down the quarter mile 3 times back to back. It's an awsome class and the racers are awsome to hang out with and everyone has one thing in comon the mustang. To check out the rules and to get more info go to ww.nmradigital.com. Or you can email me with questions about this class or any other at Jconley @ Promediapub.com . See ya at the track

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We do not have a event at Englishtown but we will be at Atco Raceway in Atco NJ. August 8-10 2008 come and Join us. we have not had many GT500's play with us yet this year.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I saw a sched. someplace - is there any chance you could post up the details on when and where these events are or point us to them?

Also - I assume the same safety requirements as NHRA? Are they any looser on the the roll bar thing as I don't have that yet and in a vert 13.49 does't give me much hope for any events anytime soon.

I'll get a bar at some pont this summer though and would love to try this event someplace around Indy if there is an option here (I think there is??)

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts