Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a concerned constituent...but it seems like its been forever since the Prez addressed the concerned citizens of this fine nation...I mean site...Just wanted to make sure he didn't come down with a case of V.D. :eek: (VIN Depression) Everything OK Prez?? :confused:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Just a concerned constituent...but it seems like its been forever since the Prez addressed the concerned citizens of this fine nation...I mean site...Just wanted to make sure he didn't come down with a case of V.D. :eek: (VIN Depression) Everything OK Prez?? :confused:
I'm here guys. I was just in Las Vegas at a pricing conference all week. And no, I didn't come down with a case of V.D., VIN Depression or otherwise :D

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I'm here guys. I was just in Las Vegas at a pricing conference all week. And no, I didn't come down with a case of V.D., VIN Depression or otherwise :D
Glad you are back and want you to know we did miss your broad knowledge and unmistakable whining.:)

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
LOL, you guys are crazy. . .
Welcome aboard the best GT500 forum around. With a little bit of time this madness may wear off on you as well.:D The wait seems to change us all and then comes delivery. How sweet it is!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts