Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
281 - 300 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
2009 gt500 vmp gen3, 2020 gt500 magnetic, 1970 mach1 408 stroked, 1997 cobra awesome
384 Posts
Reactions: pathfindercod01

·
Registered
2021 Ford GT500 Carbonized Gray
12 Posts
I’m in union sc right down the rd. Go to Spartanburg and Greenville few times a week.
Cool my in-laws live in Buffalo. We actually lived them for a few months when we were between houses. I actually live in Roebuck near Walnut Grove Farms/Pauline area. Nobody knows Roebuck so I just say Spartanburg.

·
Registered
2009 gt500 vmp gen3, 2020 gt500 magnetic, 1970 mach1 408 stroked, 1997 cobra awesome
384 Posts
Cool my in-laws live in Buffalo. We actually lived them for a few months when we were between houses. I actually live in Roebuck near Walnut Grove Farms/Pauline area. Nobody knows Roebuck so I just say Spartanburg.
Lol likewise! Sounds like you know buffalo well I lived on that side of town in fairwood before I moved to the big city of union lol. I’ve got the dyno shop in town and we have a good group of guys and cars if you ever find yourself in buffalo again holler

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Black
48 Posts
I'm in Elmhurst Illinois, near west Suburb of Chicago, about 25 minutes west of Downtown Chicago. If it was not for my wife and her business being here I would have been long gone a long time ago in a red state, where I could be driving my go fast fun cars and going to car shows year round! That being said for a near west suburb of Chicago I cannot complain too much and I thank God first and foremost always, for all His many blessings in my life!
Pretty sure I know who this bad influence is... lol. Fellow Elmhurst, IL troublemaker and the reason I had to pickup my Shelby.

·
Registered
2021 GT500 White Blue Stripes (Kona Blue Stripes)
78 Posts
Pretty sure I know who this bad influence is... lol. Fellow Elmhurst, IL troublemaker and the reason I had to pickup my Shelby.
Kevin, what's up brother! Great to see you here and greater to see that you picked up one of these boys was great to see the black beauty in person by Dinos a couple of weeks ago. Enjoy that bad boy Shelby in good health my friend and talk to you soon!

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Black
48 Posts
Kevin, what's up brother! Great to see you here and greater to see that you picked up one of these boys was great to see the black beauty in person by Dinos a couple of weeks ago. Enjoy that bad boy Shelby in good health my friend and talk to you soon!
Thanks Jimmy! Looking forward to those sunny dry days in Chi-town.

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Rapid Red
15 Posts
I'm jealous. That is awesome!! Are there car shows/cruise nights every week through out the entire year also Foxtrot?
I really don't know any more. There used to be tons I used to go to in my early 20s. The older I got I eventually kept a distance. I get nervous when too much stupid congregates in one place. Majority of the attendees were cool but it starts with one idiot then more show up soon the cops are lumping everyone into the same bucket.

·
Registered
2021 GT500
222 Posts
I’m jealous! Nothing better than mountains, snow and elk season lol. I will be moving back to Montana asap!

Reactions: Goose17

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
38,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #297 ·

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Carbonized Grey 2019 Harley Davidson F150 1968 Mustang GTA
59 Posts
Miami FL.

Reactions: Goose17