Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
261 - 280 of 309 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GT500, Gray, TP+Rec
100 Posts
Albuquerque, NM ... Wonder if I am the only New Mexico person on here?

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
38,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #262 ·
Albuquerque, NM ... Wonder if I am the only New Mexico person on here?
Spent a lot of time there… it was our schoolhouse for Air Force Special Ops. Love me some Garduños!

Reactions: InPursuit

·
Registered
2008 Shelby GT500
1,263 Posts
I knew I shoulda took that left turn at Albuquerque.

Reactions: InPursuit

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
16 Posts
Greenville, SC

·
Registered
2022 GT500 Hopeful
34 Posts
Central Kentucky near Lexington, but I work in the Houston, Tx area at least 4-5 months a year and travel all over Texas and Louisiana during that time doing onsite calibrations.

Reactions: Goose17

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
38,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #268 ·

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
38,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #272 ·
Steve from Jasper, In. Little over an hour west of Louisville on interstate 64
South Florida outside of Ft. Lauderdale in Davie.
Born in Southern California. Have lived in San Luis Obispo, CA for 25 years.
Thanks for sharing guys! 🍻

For those that haven’t: please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any forum questions.

·
Registered
2021 Twister Orange CFTP
55 Posts
Lancaster, Pa. about an hour west of Philly.
Someone with some time on their hands should do a spread sheet of locations.

·
Registered
2021 GT500 White Blue Stripes (Kona Blue Stripes)
80 Posts
I'm in Elmhurst Illinois, near west Suburb of Chicago, about 25 minutes west of Downtown Chicago. If it was not for my wife and her business being here I would have been long gone a long time ago in a red state, where I could be driving my go fast fun cars and going to car shows year round! That being said for a near west suburb of Chicago I cannot complain too much and I thank God first and foremost always, for all His many blessings in my life!

·
Registered
2008 Shelby GT500
1,263 Posts
I'm in Elmhurst Illinois, near west Suburb of Chicago, about 25 minutes west of Downtown Chicago. If it was not for my wife and her business being here I would have been long gone a long time ago in a red state, where I could be driving my go fast fun cars and going to car shows year round! That being said for a near west suburb of Chicago I cannot complain too much and I thank God first and foremost always, for all His many blessings in my life!
You have an open invite to come over to Rockford and visit Rock Valley Mustang Club. Quite a few Shelbys in the Club.

·
Registered
2008 Shelby GT500KR
55 Posts
Born and raised on Long Island, New York, but have been in Southern California for the past 22 years and in the Riverside area for 16 of them.

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Shelby w/Track Package Painted White Stripes
112 Posts
Northern California

Reactions: Goose17 and Clears
261 - 280 of 309 Posts