Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks like it’s just us for now 👍 Toothless
Fairfax here. I have seen another white w/ red stripe that is a year younger than mine in Chantilly, I recall it might have been one of the body shop owners there who owns it, and it's been a few years since we have seen each other.

I can't wait for Katie's Cars and Coffee to start back on Saturdays. I imagine when they start back up it will be standing room only. Maybe we can coordinate a rally point early a.m. and get a few of us parked together.

Several years ago I heard folks were misbehaving so much that the Sunday Cars and Coffee in Fair Lakes was disbanded?

Reactions: Goose17

·
Registered
2014 GT500 DIB/Satin Black TP/PP
611 Posts

·
Registered
2014 GT500 DIB/Satin Black TP/PP
611 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
32,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·
Flagler Beach , Florida
Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any forum questions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Will from El Paso Texas. Retire out of the Army at Fort Bliss here in 2011 and have been here since. Love the place and it will be home. Good weather mostly year round to get the cars out.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #208 ·
Will from El Paso Texas. Retire out of the Army at Fort Bliss here in 2011 and have been here since. Love the place and it will be home. Good weather mostly year round to get the cars out.
Hello Will! 👋

If you have a GT500, please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any forum questions.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #210 ·
Reactions: fletchffletch

·
Registered
2013 Shelby GT500
979 Posts
I am Mark. Live just outside Chattanooga Tn. View attachment 216233
I am a silver car guy! And yours looks outstanding. We have been to the Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg areas several times. Real pretty areas. I can see why Tennessee is a new destination are for East Coasters relocating there. The Great Smoky Mountains are beautiful.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm with Goose17, not usually a silver car guy but that combination is striking! Everything flows very smoothly. I'm still looking for my CFTP so maybe silver is in my future!
Will

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #215 ·

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #217 ·

·
Super Moderator
5,228 Posts
Retired AF (all over), then Greenville, SC, Thief River Falls MN, and now in Somerset, KY.
Carey
Welcome aboard, Carey!

Feel free to introduce yourself to the crew! Here's a link:

Thanks for joining, and have fun on the forum. Any moderator needs -- give me or Goose17 a shout.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #220 ·
Retired AF (all over), then Greenville, SC, Thief River Falls MN, and now in Somerset, KY.
Carey
Welcome from another ex-Minnesotan/ex-AF member!

201 - 220 of 224 Posts