Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
32,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We’ve had a lot of new members join the forum over the last year or two... let’s find out where everyone is from. You might meet some locals here.

I’ll start... I’m Tim from the DFW area of TX. 👋

·
Registered
2009 Shelby GT500 Vista Blue/White Stripes
769 Posts
Boston Dave-Originally Cohasset, MA.
Now Jurupa Valley, CA.

·
Premium Member
KEN (#1) 2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible Stripe Delete w/some Stripes
6,014 Posts
In case that somehow you have managed to miss at least one of the hundred times OR SO that I have Mentioned it...

I am in ARIZONA... up near the SEDONA area, the so called northern ARIZONA. In unincorpated Yavapai County...

Ken
RLTW
Sua Sponte

·
Premium Member
KEN (#1) 2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible Stripe Delete w/some Stripes
6,014 Posts

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
1,788 Posts
Indianapolis, IN
Home of the Indy 500 & all the 2021 NCAA March Madness games.

·
Premium Member
2019 F250 6.7, 2003 SVT Cobra
37 Posts
Northern Virginia about an Hour west of Washington D.C.

·
Registered
2020 GT500 Rapid Red on order
30 Posts
I’m originally from SW Missouri. In the Army the last ten years. Currently in Korea. Last location in the US was Fort Riley, KS. 2020 base model rapid red resides in the Long Beach area for now. And I don’t know where we will be in a couple years. Hopefully not another deployment. Haha.

·
Registered
2011 GT500
735 Posts
Childhood in Brighton MI. (the town where the Boss 429 was built and were Mustang t-roofs and convertibles were assembled). Then about 10 years in Clinton Township MI. Then off to Florida for 25+ years (Bradenton and DeBary). Now I'm back in Clinton Township MI in order to care for my mother in law. Never figured on moving back to Michigan... but here I am.

1 - 20 of 224 Posts