Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I have been looking for a die cast (preferably 1/64 scale ) model. I have a 2012 Shelby Black with Silver strips. I was in Las Vegas back in Aug ( yes it was hot as hell) i got the chance to Visit the shelby museum
It was like a dream.. They had a few models in different colorsbut not the color or year of mine , They even looked in the stock room. So if anyone knows of where i can find one or order one please let me know,
I even plan on putting the headlight covers on when i get one... lol
Thanks in advance
John

·
Moderator Dude!
28,372 Posts
Hi Guys,
I have been looking for a die cast (preferably 1/64 scale ) model. I have a 2012 Shelby Black with Silver strips. I was in Las Vegas back in Aug ( yes it was hot as hell) i got the chance to Visit the shelby museum
It was like a dream.. They had a few models in different colorsbut not the color or year of mine , They even looked in the stock room. So if anyone knows of where i can find one or order one please let me know,
Thanks in advance
John
If you can’t find one in your colors John, paint one. I painted a Mystichrome 04 and currently working on a Mystic 96. It’s fairly straight forward since the metal body unscrews from the rest of the car (on the 1:18 scale cars).

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Scour Ebay and Amazon for some. Found a Matchbox version that's the closest that was ever produced to my 2009. Trying to get a 2018 model, but it hasn't produced yet.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Keep in mind that you may never find your exact year but anything 2010-2012 should be close enough to start.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Scour Ebay and Amazon for some. Found a Matchbox version that's the closest that was ever produced to my 2009. Trying to get a 2018 model, but it hasn't produced yet.
Close enough?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hi Guys,
Thanks in advance
John
Looks like a winner?

·
Registered
1,999 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
You guys are the Best, I just ordered it, Now if anyone can find a 1/16 Scale that would be GREAT...
Thanks so much
I think that same place had a black 2011 with red stripes in 1:16 scale for sale. Nothing a little paint or vinyl couldn’t fix.

·
Moderator Dude!
28,372 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts