Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm in Peoria Arizona. My car is somewhere between here and Flat Rock. Waiting for it to come home. Deep Impact Blue white stripes.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I seen you and your car about three weeks ago pulling out of Fletcher Hieghts headed West. I waved but had my eyes on the car in front of me. Didn't know if you noticed my DIB Shelby when I passed in front of you, I was headed East on Dear Valley towards 75th Ave.

By the way have you had your windows tinted? Looking for someone close that will do a good job.

Mike

·
Registered
18 Posts
I seen you and your car about three weeks ago pulling out of Fletcher Hieghts headed West. I waved but had my eyes on the car in front of me. Didn't know if you noticed my DIB Shelby when I passed in front of you, I was headed East on Dear Valley towards 75th Ave.

By the way have you had your windows tinted? Looking for someone close that will do a good job.

Mike
I think I caught your car that day, I believe you had a passenger? Your car is impossible to miss, looks sharp!

My windows are tinted but I bought the car used & they were already tinted. However, the car I traded in (13 GT), I had the windows tinted at Fantasy window tinting in Surprise (Bell Rd & Avenue of the Arts). I've had 3 cars tinted by them over the course of 8 years w/many others I referred to them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I think I caught your car that day, I believe you had a passenger? Your car is impossible to miss, looks sharp!

My windows are tinted but I bought the car used & they were already tinted. However, the car I traded in (13 GT), I had the windows tinted at Fantasy window tinting in Surprise (Bell Rd & Avenue of the Arts). I've had 3 cars tinted by them over the course of 8 years w/many others I referred to them.
Thanks I have an appointment.
Mike

·
Registered
317 Posts
Plenty of snakes running around here in New Mexico....

·
Registered
73 Posts
08 form reno, nv

·
Registered
37 Posts
New guy here!
2008 torch red vert. Falcon Colorado

41 - 53 of 53 Posts