Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Hey you Colorado guys,

I have a local Shelby car club called the Shelby Breakfast Club. www.shelbybreakfastclub.org We have about 35 late model Shelby GT, GT500 & Super Snake members and two Shelby Cobras right now

We get together once a month to have breakfast somewhere on the eastern slope, plus we go to other events & shows. This month's breakfast was in Canon City followed by a cruise to the Royal Gorge. Next month is at Mimi's Cafe on the west side of Denver (Colfax Ave) followed by a cruise up to Red Rocks. We're also all heading up to the Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup in Steamboat this weekend.

There are no dues, you just have to pay your own way for breakfast.

If you are interested in joining us, just drop me a PM or an email to [email protected] and I'll add you to the distribution list.

Rick

Here are a couple pics of the club:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Picked mine up while on leave in May. I'm in AZ.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Picked up my 2011 GT 500 SVT Vert Black with red/ingot stripes. Had it 2 weeks now and have 3000 miles on it. Amaizing car!!!!:pinklove:

·
Registered
933 Posts
In Las Cruces NM..................

·
Registered
596 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Dyno Edge in ABQ NM. Mine is currently getting an AODE installed, red/white 08 there last week for pulley/tune, silver and black 08 tuned last week, Shelby Mark's 8 sec monster there waiting on a pulley and occasionally Charlie brings by his 09KR. Huge Mustang power made there daily, great place to stop and talk racing stuff. Hellion guys always bring by some kind of surprise for dyno #s.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Dyno Edge in ABQ NM. Mine is currently getting an AODE installed, red/white 08 there last week for pulley/tune, silver and black 08 tuned last week, Shelby Mark's 8 sec monster there waiting on a pulley and occasionally Charlie brings by his 09KR. Huge Mustang power made there daily, great place to stop and talk racing stuff. Hellion guys always bring by some kind of surprise for dyno #s.
I was over at Chris' shop last week and saw your ride. Looks like you are just about ready for racing season! Mark's car was in trying to dial gears in for something better thatn 8.11. Just out of curiousity why are you sticking with the stock s/c?

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Santa Teresa, NM

21 - 40 of 53 Posts