Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Congrats, weldor89032!

I'm in the Denver area. Still on material hold. Hoping to take delivery before the end of the year, but not holding my breath.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have a red coupe with with white top stripes. Number 250 of the 2007 model run. Black and red interior.

I am in Phoenix, AZ

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Grabber Orange Vert. in Pine, Colorado. My car is 1 of 1. :D

·
Registered
271 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
08 white stripe-delete vert in Peoria, AZ :)

·
Registered
658 Posts
No I haven't been up there Acorn, am I missing something?

·
Registered
2 Posts
08 coupe, White with Blue stripes in Chandler, AZ. Myself and a few Cobra buddies make a run to the Scottsdale Pavillions on Saturday nights once or twice a month.

-Craig-

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
08 coupe, White with Blue stripes in Chandler, AZ. Myself and a few Cobra buddies make a run to the Scottsdale Pavillions on Saturday nights once or twice a month.

-Craig-

I was there with my Shelby in January:bandit:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Ivan,
I think I met you there after "Acorn" made that post:)
Are you going to the "Peoria Fire It Up Westside Get Together" car show @ Peoria Sports Complex today? It is going on between 9am to 1pm.
joe

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Yeah I thought that was the case. I was not aware of the show. I won't be able to make that one; I'll be shutteling my girls to their various Saturday destinations all morning - at least it will be in the Shelby :cheers:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello Everyone,
New member and just ordered a 2010 GT500 Coupe in Kona/White Stripes. I am soooo excited to be a Mustang owner.... 40th b-day gift from the wife! whooo hoo!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Hello Everyone,
New member and just ordered a 2010 GT500 Coupe in Kona/White Stripes. I am soooo excited to be a Mustang owner.... 40th b-day gift from the wife! whooo hoo!
You live in the South West?

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
yeah... In Colorado... you?
Where in CO? I'm in Pine and going to order a 2010 Vert here shortly. What dealer did you go with?
Thanks

1 - 20 of 53 Posts