Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am tossing around selling my True Forged Speed 5's. I haven't even taken possession yet...they just got completed and are at True Forged. 20x9 and 20x10.5....Chrome lips, rivets, caps (custom etched Cobra caps are being made) with brushed centers. They are $3,300 shipped to anywhere in US (that is what I paid). True Forged just raised their prices so they won't compete against their new reseller Lethal Performance...so if you ordered these today they would be $200-$300 more. These are ready to ship!!

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
I am tossing around selling my True Forged Speed 5's. I haven't even taken possession yet...they just got completed and are at True Forged. 20x9 and 20x10.5....Chrome lips, rivets, caps (custom etched Cobra caps are being made) with brushed centers. They are $3,300 shipped to anywhere in US (that is what I paid). True Forged just raised their prices so they won't compete against their new reseller Lethal Performance...so if you ordered these today they would be $200-$300 more. These are ready to ship!!
They're beautiful rims ... Good luck with the sale.....

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Thinking of going color matched centers...I'm like that, unfortuanetly!!:ack:
Why don't you just have the centers painted?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I may change the design as well...

New price.......$3,100 shipped...ready to go!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts