Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had the car lowered with Eibach pro lowering springs. I'm happy with the look in the back but the front is looking a little "off" to me. Too low and I think with it being lowered this much it exacerbates the fact that the front wheel tucks under the fender. I'm thinking of adding a shims to the coils to raise the front and wheel spacers to push the wheels out more. Any thoughts? And any recomendation for suppliers?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Looks good to me. Not too low in my opinion. I would not run spacers.

Reactions: 03reptile

·
Registered
106 Posts
If you think that looks low, put some bmr springs on. They sell the same springs to you regardless of what Mustang you own! V6-4.6-5.0-5.4 supercharged. Talk about low and say goodbye to your handling.....
Sorry for the rant...I think yours looks great just like that. I'd leave it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Banned
2 Posts
I just had the car lowered with Eibach pro lowering springs. I'm happy with the look in the back but the front is looking a little "off" to me. Too low and I think with it being lowered this much it exacerbates the fact that the front wheel tucks under the fender. I'm thinking of adding a shims to the coils to raise the front and wheel spacers to push the wheels out more. Any thoughts? And any recomendation for suppliers?
I have recently been attracted by BONOSS wheel spacers, but I wonder if it’s worth buying?

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
32,658 Posts
I have recently been attracted by BONOSS wheel spacers, but I wonder if it’s worth buying?
Welcome to the forum! This thread that you revived is 5 years old and now closed due to age. If you are up for introducing yourself, you’ll find our new member area here:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.