Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Black
337 Posts
I had the rock blockers first but then switched to Jaeger Bros flaps. They are pretty low profile and don’t stick out like a sore thumb. No problems with rock chips so far after 7300 miles.
I have both on and agree the Jaeger Bros flaps are low profile. The rock blockers help keep stuff from that little nitch of an area although probably don't need them.

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
905 Posts
You can get spare tire kit from Ford part# FR3Z-1K007-C
I just imagine that little guy spinning until it blows up. 😂😂😂 Good call out though !!

·
Registered
2013 GT500 SOLD, 2022 GT500 on Order
17 Posts
Got Weathertech fitted rubber floor liners for dad's 21, and my soon to be 22.

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
I got these for my GT350 and pulled them out to put the cloth back in when I traded it in so I could use them in the GT500. I can’t say enough good about them my son spilled a full can of soda not a drop hit the carpet.

Reactions: Goose17

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Frank, if you already ordered it, I am very curious as to how it works when you get it (I personally do not have a GT500 yet - it's a few weeks out from delivery, but everything I've read indicates it will not fit). I recommend you try it on the front wheel & report back to us. The good news is if it doesn't fit you can contact their customer service dept & let them know their description is incorrect & they owe you free shipping/return!

• Helpful
Reactions: AZ21GT500

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
  • Helpful
Reactions: rxsamg

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Going to recheck with parts department tomorrow.
If you check this Site out it has a drop down for selecting the GT500. Specifically made for the Brembo’s.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Going to recheck with parts department tomorrow.
Beware, someone else on another forum had a GT350 & had a dealer do a VIN check for fitment & computer said it would work. However someone else called Ford Perfrormance Tech line & they confirmed it would NOT clear the brembo brakes. (And that was smaller brakes on the the 350 compared to the 500) I would recommed you get more technical confirmation beyond your average parts dept.

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500, 2004 Mach1
24 Posts
Sam, here is my list dupes from your list… I know a bunch of the folks will add more.
1. Trunk monkey (only because of where you live won’t let you have a Glock monkey)
2. JLT rock blockers
3. Steeda Jacking rails full length
4. Steeda cross member brace
5. Steeda IRS subframe alignment kit
6. Steeda IRS subframe braces
7. QuickJack ( I believe you had a lift or access if so disregard this)
8. Shelby engine cap set (looks amazing)
9. Cover the ugly plastic on the brake reservoir, fuse box and radiator overflow.
10. factory oil separator if you didn’t get with handling pack.
11. Shelby fitted polymer floor mats. I know I’m in the minority on this over cloth but trust me they clean way easier worth every penny.
12. racing gloves, helmet and cool sunglasses. (People actually freak out when I drive like this I don’t go crazy driving but they always want pictures ) only one Trooper didn’t find it hilarious.

if I think of anything else I’ll add another reply.
Thanks for the short list. All of the Steeda parts are on the way!

41 - 59 of 59 Posts