Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Antimatter Blue
160 Posts
question the front mud flaps... and the rock blockers... if you get the front flaps then wouldn't you not need the rock blockers?
I've got the Jaeger flaps without the rock blockers and it keeps 99% of stuff off the side skirts.

·
Registered
2021 GT500 (Carbonized Gray base w/ technology & Recaro package)
145 Posts
3D brand Floor Mats - look and fit is excellent
Those are some serious floor mats. WTH are you stepping in? LOL 😂

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
1,444 Posts
question the front mud flaps... and the rock blockers... if you get the front flaps then wouldn't you not need the rock blockers?
I had the rock blockers first but then switched to Jaeger Bros flaps. They are pretty low profile and don’t stick out like a sore thumb. No problems with rock chips so far after 7300 miles.

·
Registered
280 Posts

Def getting one of these. Not sure I’ll carry at all times BUT def getting
I can attest to this modification being well worth it. Fits perfectly in the wheel well in your trunk. If you mounted face down it allows you to have extra storage room within the confines of the wheel. I only put it in my trunk when I’m taking a long distance road trip for peace of mind.

·
Registered
165 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
905 Posts
I vote for @Goose17 to sticky this thread..

sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky
You see the UPS driver that drops off at his house? He might be out of sticky after today

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: GTabusa

·
Registered
448 Posts
My Amazon cart, CJPony parts cart, and AmericanMuscle carts are filling up! Half my garage is gonna be full of parts before the car arrives 🤣😂🤣
I havent bought Anything due to not wanting a garage full of parts for a car I might not get 😭

I mean, it’s looking like it’s gonna happen. Allocation, unscheduled clean, BUT until im driving it I’m not counting my chickens

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
My Amazon cart, CJPony parts cart, and AmericanMuscle carts are filling up! Half my garage is gonna be full of parts before the car arrives 🤣😂🤣
Just wait the Independence Day sales should be starting soon!

·
Registered
2021 GT 500
588 Posts
You‘re so right about that. This isn’t even half the crap I have ordered. Lol
Wheel Tire Shipping box Wood Audio equipment

·
Registered
2021 GT 500
588 Posts
Are you still adding to it?
Still waiting on a bunch of shipments, backordered crap, etc. Already installed phone mount, radar detector, and laser jammers. Got most of stereo parts in, so that’s next once the rest of the parts come. Carbon parts—it’s no telling. Maybe by next year? Lol

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Still waiting on a bunch of shipments, backordered crap, etc. Already installed phone mount, radar detector, and laser jammers. Got most of stereo parts in, so that’s next once the rest of the parts come. Carbon parts—it’s no telling. Maybe by next year? Lol
Awesome Bro! You’ll have to do a full thread on everything including where you got it in case folks want to follow your lead.

·
Registered
165 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
41,901 Posts
I started with the Rock Blockers and then added the flaps. The flaps offer better protection. Since I’m running 315s up front + 3/4” wheel spacers and -3.5 camber, the flaps are a must for my track car.

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.
I vote for @Goose17 to sticky this thread..

sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky
Moved the post here to the non performance mods section and made it a sticky.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts