Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
18741 - 18760 of 18789 Posts

·
DFW Shelby Queen!
2010 Grabber Blue/White
3,336 Posts
Finally made it to Atlanta, fixing to on another plane back home to Memphis International, started this adventure Thursday morning, not sure what day it is, pretty sure it’s Friday, saw Tim’s front end Friday thread.
Major Jet Lag!! Hang in there!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
42,718 Posts
Wife and I took her Mach E out for sushi... smoked a 392 wide body Charger off the line... ran it down to 24%... pulled it in the garage and got some juice flowing back into it... fun vehicle!

Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle
Tire Wheel Hood Leg Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 CFTP Carbonized Gray
593 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 CFTP Carbonized Gray
593 Posts
Only thing exciting I did today was laying here in bed and used the Ford Pass to fire up the Shelby downstairs and listen to her growl for a minute 🥰. Now I can go to sleep. Think my wife enjoyed that more than I did…which is a little worrisome 🫤.

·
Registered
2022 Base Heritage Edition, Tech and Handling Packages
241 Posts
A client just emailed this to me...not the best clarity but pretty cool. Some day people will laugh at how little we paid for our GT500s 🤣.

View attachment 243084
20k was big $ in those days, so was 8k lol, well before my time but have heard the stories. 3-4K for a new muscle car, I think my parents spent 20k to build a nice 3 bedroom house.

·
Registered
2021 GT 500
768 Posts
The wife and I went to a local cars and coffee. It was raining this morning, so the attendance was light compared to past events, but it got a lot nicer one we got there. We got to meet another Shelby owner too. Here’s our GT500 and Jim’s beautiful GT350R. Never seen one up close. It’s a really special looking car and sounds unbelievable.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Sky Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Cloud

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
1,768 Posts
Took an outstanding mental ice drive with my copilot running radar and taking pictures. I needed some GT500 therapy after last week!! All in 6 hours with a lunch stop 260 miles door to door. Only issue we had was a dip shit in a red Toyota who didn’t understand the reason for the turn off’s he ran 20 mph for 10 miles of winding mountain road until I found a spot to pass him. Everyone else used them appropriately. Had 2 guy in 2 McLaren 570s with us didn’t know them but as it goes we’re all car guys. I lead they followed
Cloud Sky Plant Mountain Vehicle

Vehicle Plant Speedometer Car Mirror

Sky Cloud Speedometer Car Vehicle

Car Vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle Light

Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive mirror Sky

Sky Cloud Ecoregion Road surface Fence

Vehicle Car Cloud Sky Speedometer

Sky Cloud Hood Mountain Motor vehicle

Cloud Sky Car Motor vehicle Vehicle

Cloud Car Sky Vehicle Daytime

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Looks a lot like Ya came up the hill to Yarnell.
Yes Sir I had to do a dry run before the 21st Century event on August 27th. We did the loop Phoenix up through Prescott and back down the I17. Did you get a spot for August 27th?

Reactions: Jericho

·
Premium Member
2009 KR
109 Posts
Yes Sir I had to do a dry run before the 21st Century event on August 27th. We did the loop Phoenix up through Prescott and back down the I17. Did you get a spot for August 27th?
Haven’t tried to yet…scheduled for multiple scans the end of the week to see if surgery (s) and/or ? is in my immediate future.

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Haven’t tried to yet…scheduled for multiple scans the end of the week to see if surgery (s) and/or ? is in my immediate future.
Well I hope you don’t have to go under the knife! Keep us posted.

Reactions: Hyperformance
18741 - 18760 of 18789 Posts