Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
18161 - 18180 of 18206 Posts

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
5,058 Posts
I read this post of yours to suggest making a different thread for the problem, which I did. Unfortunately, copying screenshots into the first post didn't work as expected, and I got double images. Then I couldn't edit the post....likely because it's the first one in a new thread.

I agree Nick. Would like to see this thread of yours continue with its popularity.
Well that was a waste of my time. Thread was deleted.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
41,901 Posts
Well that was a waste of my time. Thread was deleted.
Yes, I deleted it since we got an answer today and you had a double picture issue. I posted the answer in here. No need for parallel conversations.

Reactions: AZ21GT500

·
Premium Member
2014 Shelby GT500 Vert, 2000 Roush Mustang GT Vert, 2019 Ford F150 Limited
689 Posts
I drove my 2000 Roush for the first time in a year. It felt like it had a dead cylinder and was sluggish. After I drove it a little, I decided it was ok. The power of a a 4.6l with a few mods doesn't compare to the power of the Shelby.

·
Registered
2008 Shelby GT500
2,080 Posts
Hoping to trade up to a Galaxy S22 today. Taking advantage of AT&Ts trade in deal. I don't have a Galaxy to trade in, so I bought an S9 off eBay for $78, and will trade it for an $800 phone. Never had a brand new top of the line phone before because I refuse to pay a grand for a phone. But I'll pay 78 bucks for an $800 phone. :)

·
Premium Member
2007 GT500
4,341 Posts
I drove my 2000 Roush for the first time in a year. It felt like it had a dead cylinder and was sluggish. After I drove it a little, I decided it was ok. The power of a a 4.6l with a few mods doesn't compare to the power of the Shelby.
We’re going to need to see pictures of that Roush

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
41,901 Posts
Flying into Vegas this morning:

Atmosphere Ecoregion Sky Purple Slope
Water Water resources Natural landscape Coastal and oceanic landforms Lake
Cloud Sky Atmosphere Daytime Afterglow
Sky Wheel Vehicle Cloud Tire

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
907 Posts
Well my desert morning bit me right in the ass. I got lazy last night and didn’t dust off my car. Well wouldn’t you know the cloud gods decided to teach me a lesson. Just enough sprinkles to make a muddy mess 🤬
After a couple hours of cursing and washing its ready for a Saturday drive 😎

Vehicle Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
2009 Alloy Metallic Gt500
158 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Base Heritage Edition, Tech and Handling Packages
203 Posts
Trying to get caught up on yard prep for summer, running way behind this year. Got sprinkler pump put back in, mosquito traps out, yard furniture brought out etc. Been a strange spring here in Michigan, more like old times than last few years. More rain and cooler days, but some scorchers in between. Hoping to spray some brush in the AM and relax rest of day tomorrow. Maybe wash the Shelby, been 2 weeks since ceramic and PPF so it’s time. Aggravated my back at work last week and gained some lovely new nerve sensations in my left leg, had in right leg for years but used to that now. Funny how you learn to live with or ignore stuff with age. Thinking it’s time to quit actively working (construction) or try to override my impatience and just stay on equipment moving forward. Been actively avoiding management/office work but may have to give in pretty soon. Been there before, (owned and ran several businesses) but I have a hard time dealing with todays customers, the new workforce, the endless rules and regulations, you get the picture.

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
907 Posts
  • Love
Reactions: cyoung9799

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
41,901 Posts
Reactions: cyoung9799
18161 - 18180 of 18206 Posts