·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
35,467 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,467 Posts
Working my way through the track footage from today... looks like I got some good stuff! It should all make for a fun video! I was in the advanced group. They gave us the green light to pass in the corners! 😬🤟

Tire Sky Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Hood
Sky Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Vehicle Satellite radio Automotive mirror Radio Speedometer
Vehicle Car Automotive mirror Motor vehicle Steering wheel
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive mirror
Vehicle Car Speedometer Automotive mirror Steering part

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT 500 CFTP Iconic Silver
229 Posts
Love it all! Tell me more about these taillight covers!
They are just black plastic pieces that cover the taillights. They stick to light with double sided tape.I had them on both my GT500’s. Cheap easy Mod. But i light how the black lights go with the rest of the black on the rear end

·
Registered
2013 Shelby GT500
1,199 Posts
Decent show yesterday. A lesser turn out than years past though. Guy next to me had his 2019 GT350R. Very cool car. Only 1,600 miles on it.

Attachments

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,467 Posts
Reactions: Fordperformance

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,467 Posts
Just washed the CFTP wheels, front fascia and rockers... lots of track rubber deposits! I then dried it off, pulled it in the garage and used detail spray to give it an overall clean.

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Grille
Hood Sports gear Sports equipment Automotive design Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
1,861 Posts
Sky Daytime Shirt World Blue
American football Field house Light Blue Flag

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,467 Posts
Sorting through a crap ton of track footage. I slapped the 360 camera on the hood for the 1st time. It captured some neat stuff! I also ran with it down low on the driver’s door for a couple sessions.
Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood
Sky Aircraft Hood Vehicle Automotive lighting
Sky Car Tire Vehicle Wheel
Car Sky Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle
Tire Sky Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Automotive tire

·
Registered
2008 Shelby GT500
761 Posts
Got into recovery mode and took drugs from the long busy show weekend. Went to show on Sat with the Shelby and even got a top 40. Then set up for our show yesterday. That started with a 4:30 wake up call to be out there by 6. Had 209 cars, which is a new record for our show. The club had 39 Mustangs lined up chronologically, with all 6 gens represented. Should be getting some good pictures of that from the club member with his drone. Was back home about 4:30pm to do laundry and watch Da BEARS. Somehow have been getting thru the day at the office. Good thing I stab things really well while asleep.

·
Registered
2020 Velocity Blue GT500, Handling Pkg, Tech Pkg
141 Posts
At home with COVID. This cough is a real bitch! Out of commission for 2 weeks they tell me. Gonna miss a nice car show this weekend too! I am vac’d.

·
Premium Member
7,132 Posts
Man ..... there are some busy people on here !!! ..... makes my daily decision of either crunchy or creamy peanut butter for dinner seem small .... haven't left the house since May ...... :sleep:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Food Tableware Sandwich Plate Bun

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,467 Posts
At home with COVID. This cough is a real bitch! Out of commission for 2 weeks they tell me. Gonna miss a nice car show this weekend too! I am vac’d.
Sorry Jon! I’m pretty sure I had it early on, before we knew what it was. My lungs took a long ass time to recover. Hopefully you get through it quickly bud.

Reactions: Finch

·
Registered
2010 Grabber Blue Gt500
1,392 Posts
Back home from Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach! Had a great time drove both the Pig and the Shelby. Wife drove the Pig. Put the Shelby on display Fri and Sat. Sunday morn my wife and I were on the balcony of the hotel room ocean side, looked at each other and said, why are we leaving? Had to go back to work or I would have just stayed. We decided we were coming back for the Mustang Stampede the first of OCT. This year was prob our best Mustang Week yet!😄

·
Premium Member
7,132 Posts
Greg, we never know when you are pulling our collective legs!
Well ...... peanut butter decision = fact ...... lazy retired stick-in-the-mud = fact ....... I DO leave the house once a week because I am the designated grocery shopper for the household ...... and I AM impressed by ALL THE STUFF members are doing on here to their houses, cars, land, ... OMG. Yes, I once did a ton of work, but have since forgotten, and now it seems impossible to repeat. I struggled just the other day to install a new toilet seat ( luckily, I had one in stock in the basement "hoard" that I have accumulated over the many years!!). Aaaaahhhhhh, retirement ... a different viewpoint on so many things ... but wouldn't trade it for the world. Is Shelbyfest coming up soon ??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
3,872 Posts
Wishing you a speedy recovery

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
391 Posts
Today I finished installing Diode Dynamics sequential turn signals, the OEM splitter wickers, and Sliplo protectors for the splitter. Tomorrow I’ll be dropping the front calipers to install the Caliperfexion bolts and Z26 pads.

Reactions: msirach and Goose17
15301 - 15320 of 15358 Posts