·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
35,467 Posts
Pics of the whelps, or it didn’t happen🤪
Benadryl spray and an oral pill plus hours since it happened have reduced all the swelling. All the hit spots still are sensitive to the touch though. My right hand swelled up the most as it got hit twice in a small area. I didn’t take any pics of the welts.

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Benadryl spray and an oral pill plus hours since it happened have reduced all the swelling. All the hit spots still are sensitive to the touch though. My right hand swelled up the most as it got hit twice in a small area. I didn’t take any pics of the welts.
Glad you are doing better!

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Base/Handling Pack/HVAC Seats/Carbon Dash/Vinyl Stripes
73 Posts
Trucks dirty. Dont want that to slow your lap times...otherwise looks like you're well prepared to have a blast.

·
Premium Member
2014 Shelby GT500 Vert, 2000 Roush Mustang GT Vert, 2019 Ford F150 Limited
405 Posts
After working a 12 hour midnight shift, I started the day with a 9am appointment with a dermatology doctor to remove a squamous cell carcinoma from my shifting arm. I got home finally about 10:30am after being awake for 28.5 hours. Tonight I handed out 9/11 memorial ribbons to my crew that our company provided.
Outerwear Sleeve Creative arts Woolen Art

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,467 Posts
After working a 12 hour midnight shift, I started the day with a 9am appointment with a dermatology doctor to remove a squamous cell carcinoma from my shifting arm. I got home finally about 10:30am after being awake for 28.5 hours. Tonight I handed out 9/11 memorial ribbons to my crew that our company provided. View attachment 221929
That’s a long ass time to be awake! I hope the recovery goes smoothly Mike.

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
1,861 Posts
I didn’t get stung by bees, but I did by Grandpa Joe:
Font Display device Gas Technology Machine

·
Premium Member
2014 Shelby GT500 Vert, 2000 Roush Mustang GT Vert, 2019 Ford F150 Limited
405 Posts
That’s a long ass time to be awake! I hope the recovery goes smoothly Mike.
Yes it is. I usually get a little nap before the first midnight, but I've been laying tile on my front and side porches. 12 hour shifts with a 1 hour commute each way makes it a long day. Thanks on the recovery. I'm paying now for not using much or any sunscreen for years.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,467 Posts
First time going COMPLETELY off track (all 4 wheels). The car survived. About to get back in the fight for round two! 👊

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,467 Posts
Round two complete. Stayed on the track this round. Feeling more comfortable on the 1/2 that I’ve never driven on before... speeds are increasing. Gas consumption is increasing. Fun is increasing!

Smile Muscle Organ Mammal Cap
Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side-view mirror Automotive lighting

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,467 Posts
Did four sessions. Drove the car the hardest to date... gave it everything it had and was often on the border between in and out of control. I completely went off track 3 times. The day was totally EPIC! 🤟

Sand burs in the tires (and splitter).
Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Car

Loaded up early due to the temp... it’s getting HOT!
Smile Glasses Hand Hood Car

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
8,838 Posts
Did four sessions. Drove the car the hardest to date... gave it everything it had and was often on the border between in and out of control. I completely went off track 3 times. The day was totally EPIC! 🤟

Sand burs in the tires (and splitter).
View attachment 221959

Loaded up early due to the temp... it’s getting HOT!
View attachment 221960
If you ain't in the marbles once in a while, you ain't learning!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,467 Posts
Success! Made it home... exhausted! 🤟 😴

I will eventually clean and “de-grass” the Shelby.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky
Water Automotive lighting Fluid Hood Liquid

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
1,861 Posts
Downtown Indy for a bike race. Back in the day I’d be racing.😀 Just watching today.☹
Sky Building Daytime Infrastructure Road surface

·
Registered
2020 GT500 and 2008 GT500
357 Posts
I rode the Harley 440 miles today in the Texas Hill Country, even rode one of the Three Sisters ;)

There happened to be a Porsche club out running them today. Wish I had the Shelby, some of those pompous Porsche owners could use a lesson.

In case some don't get my humor. The three "Twisted" Sisters are 3 Ranch roads 335,336,337, that are famous canyon carving, twisty roads of pure adrenalin. Motorcycles and cars come from all over to travel these roads. If you have ever been on or heard of the 'Tail of the Dragon", well this is the stretched out version lasting many more miles(100 Miles)

15281 - 15300 of 15358 Posts