Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

13921 - 13940 of 14002 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Shelby GT500 base + handling pack
494 Posts
Cool story... neat that you built your house. I guess you can’t bitch about the home builder... 🤷‍♂️ 😜
Heh that's not how that works..... I complain about a lot of stuff that I'm responsible for.... I just tend to tell myself to FO hah

·
Registered
2020 GT500, Shadow Black
82 Posts
Mine also
Maybe. Just received an email saying it is now back ordered until September?!?!? This is from Ford Performance.

Seriously, they only made so many of these cars. If someone could not plan for this then someone needs to be fired.

Reactions: DKnight and Goose17

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 performance white
855 Posts
Gave her a bath this afternoon so I can do my new pins and then a ceramic wax job, even though its supposed to rain Sunday through Wednesday morning, and yes mine is a DD, all 7 mile round trip to office.

·
Premium Member
KEN (#1) 2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible Stripe Delete w/some Stripes
5,946 Posts
Today,
I drove, and drove, and drove, and drove, ….and drove some more !!!!!
Damn I love driving this car, roads were pretty clear with the exception of a whole lot of trucks. Me, the road, the Car, and it's stupidly roaring pipes !!!!
What a GREAT DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,032 Posts
I kinda do that myself, just scanned internet (yahoo), to see what's going on in the world to keep updated, cause if i find myself watching long period of news (Fox if I do), start getting really depressed and fed up with the word...rather get on here and talk cars or whatever crazy stuff Tim comes up with and Blackcad responds.
I sit in my lawn chair, watching the river flow by, really don't give a crap about much anymore, I'll leave that to the "next generation". I've done my share, raised my kids the best I could, I've seen the world change, no way around it, does no good to fret about it. When you get to that point where you think a 20-year-old van is cool .... you know you've come to the end. The people I care about call me "Gramps", and I just don't mind ....... the most peaceful time of my whole life. :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
I sit in my lawn chair, watching the river flow by, really don't give a crap about much anymore, I'll leave that to the "next generation". I've done my share, raised my kids the best I could, I've seen the world change, no way around it, does no good to fret about it. When you get to that point where you think a 20-year-old van is cool .... you know you've come to the end. The people I care about call me "Gramps", and I just don't mind ....... the most peaceful time of my whole life. :)

View attachment 215035

View attachment 215037
Believe me, I fully understand. Enjoy those grandkids they don’t stays young long.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
31,622 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 Shelby GT500 performance white
1,022 Posts
Love the new trailer and ramps Ron! 🤟

I have been feverishly working to finish projects on the car prior to SF... not quite done yet. We shall see how it goes in the final days. Then I have to get the trailer out and load mine as well.
Thank you! And of course you know those ramps were inspired by you!
(y)

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 performance white
855 Posts
Busy day, got a quote on tree removal by pool before 08:00, then started back on my outdoor kitchen project-grouted the tile on hibachi countertop I built, went next to do some drywall/plaster work for my retired neighbor, then finally got to the car-put new matte black pins to replace the blue one I did several years ago, replaced hood vent and put some ultimate black on plastic parts to restore to a better shade of black, dealt with one of drivers broke down in Winslow, Arizona, finally ate a bite, took a shower and now it's after 23:00...goodnight, maybe.

·
Premium Member
5,946 Posts
Well maybe not 'what did I do today'... but within the last 24 hours or so...

Betcha your tired of seeing THIS picture. Lol....

and yes, it is 04:12 here.

·
Registered
2020 GT500 and 2008 GT500
215 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011 SVTPP Ingot Silver
175 Posts
Well maybe not 'what did I do today'... but within the last 24 hours or so...

Betcha your tired of seeing THIS picture. Lol....

View attachment 215073

and yes, it is 04:12 here.
Makes me want to jump in the car and start driving! Just to get out of town.

·
Premium Member
5,946 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
31,622 Posts
Added some “flair!”

53692879-C55E-46D3-86A2-7D27D3A8D6D0.jpeg
B0F8B198-EA14-4E3D-A468-D54AA47A5BAD.jpeg

·
Premium Member
5,946 Posts
"shameless" plug for your videos... Lol...

...and Why not !!!!!

Reactions: Goose17

·
Registered
2008 Shelby GT500
317 Posts
Got some things done before ShelbyFest

Found out there was already an adapter on the shifter for the black ball, so then it was easy to get the new one on.

Got the connections for the Battery Tender, as I discovered 3 weeks of sitting is enough to drain the battery. So now it's a lot easier to connect it when I park it in the garage.

13921 - 13940 of 14002 Posts