Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

12621 - 12640 of 12757 Posts

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,917 Posts
I

Our gov is a moron Tim! Get this stupid crap, he made an executive order that it was ok that bars can do "drinks to go" to counter the rev loss due to the close at 10 crap.
Revenue generator when the local PD and troopers cite them for an open alcohol container in the vehicle, or worse yet, they actually drive around while drinking their take-out. Wow.

·
Registered
2010 Grabber Blue Gt500
1,562 Posts
Revenue generator when the local PD and troopers cite them for an open alcohol container in the vehicle, or worse yet, they actually drive around while drinking their take-out. Wow.

He claimed it could be done only with a "sealed" container, but you know as well as I that the seal can be bypassed and we now have people drinking and driving around ok by a dumbass gov!

·
Premium Member
4,699 Posts
I find it quite silly/illogical. What happens differently in a bar or restaurant at 11:00 pm that isn’t already happening at 9:00 pm...? The governor instituted a curfew that I can only assume was based on morals like a parent would to a teenage daughter. It has zero affect on the virus.
We have the same thing in KC. I don’t get it.

·
Premium Member
2008 Vapor/Black Coupe
1,957 Posts
He claimed it could be done only with a "sealed" container, but you know as well as I that the seal can be bypassed and we now have people drinking and driving around ok by a dumbass gov!
Florida is doing the same thing. There's even a bill to make it permanent moving forward...cuz there weren't enough idiots on the road.

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 performance white
753 Posts
I find it quite silly/illogical. What happens differently in a bar or restaurant at 11:00 pm that isn’t already happening at 9:00 pm...? The governor instituted a curfew that I can only assume was based on morals like a parent would to a teenage daughter. It has zero affect on the virus.
Women get prettier and guys get smarter/sexier.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
36,460 Posts

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,917 Posts

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
2,091 Posts
I was half-way watching this on Bring a Trailer, but figured with it's fund-raiser history and being built by FedEx pilots that it would go for more (Goose, how did you not get on this team???).
$45,500 doesn't seem to high for this and if I'd though it was going to be in that ballpark I might have prepped the wife for a possible purchase. Fortunately, I wasn't watching at the end so I saved some cash (and difficulty of asking for forgiveness) by not jumping in at the last second.

Reactions: Buttinz

·
Premium Member
2013 Shelby GT500 performance white
855 Posts
I was half-way watching this on Bring a Trailer, but figured with it's fund-raiser history and being built by FedEx pilots that it would go for more (Goose, how did you not get on this team???).
$45,500 doesn't seem to high for this and if I'd though it was going to be in that ballpark I might have prepped the wife for a possible purchase. Fortunately, I wasn't watching at the end so I saved some cash (and difficulty of asking for forgiveness) by not jumping in at the last second.
For @Goose17 it was the wrong color stripes. But for @Dave on the other hand...
🤔 😁

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,460 Posts
Sexy car no less! It was built by FedEx pilots who actually live in the Memphis area. I just commute there for work.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,460 Posts
Got a track alignment on the CFTP today.🤟

·
Premium Member
2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible
6,215 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,460 Posts
Whoa...

Was that for flying, looks like it's a bit off the ground already !

Or, is that an adjustment for driving at 'altitude' ?
It may have been the 1st time I told a guy that he has a nice rack.

It’s a shop that focuses on track cars. Their alignment rack is impressive! “Video at 11:00.”

12621 - 12640 of 12757 Posts