Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

12581 - 12600 of 12757 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,583
My new truck arrived at the dealer today. Cant wait to get it Wednesday. It is going to look great next to the GT500
I love my 150, but, boy, I'd love to have a Super Duty. Completely unnecessary for my use, but would be sweet. Nice truck. What trim?

Reactions: Goose17

·
Registered
2020 Shelby GT 500 Iconic Silver w/ Blck Strips
111 Posts
I love my 150, but, boy, I'd love to have a Super Duty. Completely unnecessary for my use, but would be sweet. Nice truck. What trim?
Its a XLT. Just like a GT500. I dont need a diesel but i like them. This is the 7th 6.7 i have bought. Never had any issues whatsever. But dont keep them very long.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
36,465 Posts
My new truck arrived at the dealer today. Cant wait to get it Wednesday. It is going to look great next to the GT500 View attachment 209568
Fantastic! Congratulations!

Today I drove the 2011 a couple times... once to get it inspected and once to run to O'Reilly’s for some goodies (the 2020 was on the lift). I also just finished up a project on the 2020.

A16FE71D-3BD6-4CCC-9505-805B0962C9B2.jpeg
B2BC83E9-DB8B-4EB3-B7C6-2FD13498B531.jpeg

·
Registered
2014 GT500 Coupe SGM " 1 of 1 "
3,785 Posts
So did you find anything that it addresses that Norton hadn’t? I have also been curious because it’s a great price for multiple devices. Plus their numerous commercials keep them fresh in the head lol.
1st thing I noticed was the ad blocker, get a fault message asking me to disable it on the SVTP site. Both computers seem to run faster now, never noticed any speed changes with Norton after a full system scan. It's only been a couple of days, there may be other things I'm not aware of yet..

·
Registered
2011 GT500
396 Posts
Up and around at 5:30, got the first pot of coffee going, walked the dog in the fresh snow coming down, watched the end of the Orange Bowl, finished off the first pot of coffee,, got the 2nd pot ready for when the mother in law and wife get around, once they got up I got the snowblower out and did the driveway and sidewalks, ate some breakfast and now at 9 am, I'm fixing to do nothing for a while.

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,917 Posts
For lack of choices I have Comcast for phone, internet, & TV.
As of 1 Jan. Norton Security is no longer offered as part of their service.
I had seen ads for PC Matic, $ 50 / yr for ( 5 ) computers.
They also offer a $ 150 / lifetime / ( 5 ) computer program, which I bought.
I've loaded their program in 2 computers so far & launched the initial clean-up, so far I'm very satisfied.
I'm no computer expert, but I think I made a good choice..
I too am interested in how this works for you and any others. I saw your second reply on this topic, but I was wondering if maybe you could start a thread over in the Off Topic Discussion section for you and others to comment. I've run the Norton 360 for many years, and while I've never been infected or hacked (that I know of), I have see reviews like Consumer Reports that I think rated PC Matic as the top product. I'm suspicious that there may be better products, but I am also always able to find the Norton product for a less than PC Matic as long as I don't let Norton auto renew. If you let Norton auto renew they really screw you on the price, which is ironic that they'd do that for a continuing customer.

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 performance white
753 Posts

Today I drove the 2011 a couple times... once to get it inspected and once to run to O'Reilly’s for some goodies (the 2020 was on the lift). I also just finished up a project on the 2020.

View attachment 209572 View attachment 209571
Such a busy man, how do you make time for fun stuff. I am so glad we don't have to go through inspections here any more, just recently did away with here in north Mississippi, they still do in across the border in the third world country(Memphis).

Reactions: Goose17

·
Registered
factory five 1965 AC cobra 5.4 gt50
870 Posts

View attachment 209572 View attachment 209571
I didn’t relize how rare that multicolored mustang is till I read an article the other day I came across 👍🏻.

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
2,091 Posts
..... nothin' like a good 12GA to celebrate the New Year !!! ........ 😮
Back in the day my brother and I would fire our shotguns into the woods to ring in the new year. But someone built a cabin in the woods to put a damper on that! Oh & the city frowns on that kind of thing now.
I think I’ll move down by the river!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,465 Posts
Such a busy man, how do you make time for fun stuff. I am so glad we don't have to go through inspections here any more, just recently did away with here in north Mississippi, they still do in across the border in the third world country(Memphis).
I got up early this morning and drove an hour to the airport. I was headed to Memphis for a 3 day trip. Right before I got on the plane, I got a text from another pilot that wanted to bump me off the flight. This was a late Christmas present. I got to go home and play with cars and still got paid for the trip! 🤟
I didn’t relize how rare that multicolored mustang is till I read an article the other day I came across 👍🏻.
Which one are you referring to? There were 2 color changing Mustang Cobras: the 96 Mystic and 04 Mystichrome. I have one of each. There were 2000 96 Mystic Cobras made and 495 convertible 04 Mystichrome Cobras. Neither of mine are drivers as they both have 3-digit miles on the clock.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,465 Posts
@Goose17 The 04 On lift. 3 digits on speedo? Wow that’s crazy lol. That must have been a hard find.
It’s the 3rd Mystichrome convertible I’ve owned. The 1st had 14k miles. I sold it when I found one with 4K miles and sold #2 when I found #3 with 500 miles. I do miss driving #2 though... it was a great car. The car sits on the lift with something like 502 miles.

I have a full backup new interior for the car (seat skins and steering wheel) in case it ever shows wear. It will never show wear sitting on the lift!

·
Registered
46 Posts
It’s the 3rd Mystichrome convertible I’ve owned. The 1st had 14k miles. I sold it when I found one with 4K miles and sold #2 when I found #3 with 500 miles. I do miss driving #2 though... it was a great car. The car sits on the lift with something like 502 miles.

I have a full backup new interior for the car (seat skins and steering wheel) in case it ever shows wear. It will never show wear sitting on the lift!

View attachment 209578
SWEET!

·
Premium Member
8,388 Posts
Back in the day my brother and I would fire our shotguns into the woods to ring in the new year. But someone built a cabin in the woods to put a damper on that! Oh & the city frowns on that kind of thing now.
I think I’ll move down by the river!
I've adopted a "politician's attitude" ... it aint illegal if they don't catch ya (and deny it if they do !! ). Life by the river is good. :)

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
2,091 Posts
I've adopted a "politician's attitude" ... it aint illegal if they don't catch ya (and deny it if they do !! ). Life by the river is good. :)
Reminds me of the saying in racing that if you’re not cheating, you’re not trying.

·
Registered
2020 GT500, Shadow Black
52 Posts
Made this great discovery today after having to refill the tire twice in five days. Kept looking for something but finally found it. Should be a single tire change since I only have 2800 on the car and tread wear diff should not be an issue. 2021 is off to a good start. :ROFLMAO:

12581 - 12600 of 12757 Posts