Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

10761 - 10780 of 10974 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,784 Posts
Going to Houston to see some family & friends for a couple days. Then meander back towards home. Possibly through Dallas area on Thursday.
If you were a day earlier, we could have linked-up, but duty calls. Holler the next time you pass through Ted.

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500 2013 F150 SVT Raptor
1,051 Posts
My first full day back in the office since the second week of March. Still not back to full capacity and it's eerily quiet.

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,427 Posts
I've always found it interesting that we, as a society, congratulate a grandparent for the birth of a grandchild.

"Congrats to you, for your daughter/your son's wife carrying and delivering a child!" :D

I get the notion though, so I'll go along... Congrats Mike! ;) Pass our well wishes onto your family.
It’s congratulations for the excitement and expansion of the family. You’ll get it in 20 years or so.

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Going to Houston to see some family & friends for a couple days. Then meander back towards home. Possibly through Dallas area on Thursday.
Don't let one of those Houston TEXAS mosquitoes carry you away!
And, don't TRUST MOST of those Houston Drivers....LOL

Safe trip!

·
Registered
2013 Mustang GT Deep Impact Blue. 1962 Mercury Monterey Desert Frost 390/300hp
259 Posts
My new baby grand daughter Nora Mae was born at 11:09pm and weighed an astonishing 6lbs-3oz for being 5 weeks premature!! Both Mom and daughter are doing well. Ellie and I are absolutely exstatic! Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes. My son will make one of the very best Dad's in the entire world!

Congratulations!!!! A wonderful blessing!!!

·
Premium Member
2014 Ruby Red Metallic w/White racing stripes
497 Posts
Posted my last online e-learning lessons for the week/year. Last week of school for me. There are several o paragraphs after this sentence that were negative and bitchy, so I deleted them and am just looking forward to car parts coming in soon. So I am going to stay positive, because this time next week, things shift dramatically for the better.

·
Premium Member
4,427 Posts
Yep, I think we're all trying to see the glass as half full, but it's difficult recently!
My glass is half full of whiskey! Well, maybe a little more than half. 😂

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,784 Posts
Posted my last online e-learning lessons for the week/year. Last week of school for me. There are several o paragraphs after this sentence that were negative and bitchy, so I deleted them and am just looking forward to car parts coming in soon. So I am going to stay positive, because this time next week, things shift dramatically for the better.
Once in awhile, we will simply say: “You SUCK Dave!” to fill the void of all the parents you will miss this summer.

·
Registered
2009 Shelby GT500 Vista Blue/White Stripes
399 Posts
My new baby grand daughter Nora Mae was born at 11:09pm and weighed an astonishing 6lbs-3oz for being 5 weeks premature!! Both Mom and daughter are doing well. Ellie and I are absolutely exstatic! Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes. My son will make one of the very best Dad's in the entire world!

Congrats on your new granddaughter. Hope all is well.

·
Premium Member
4,427 Posts
10761 - 10780 of 10974 Posts