Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

10301 - 10320 of 10368 Posts

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,064 Posts
Check the Shelbyfest 2020 thread. It has been postponed till later in the summer or early fall. Sorry. I'm pretty skeptical about the postponement. I think this years Shelbyfest will be a wash. Sure hope I'm wrong.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Check the Shelbyfest 2020 thread. It has been postponed till later in the summer or early fall. Sorry. I'm pretty skeptical about the postponement. I think this years Shelbyfest will be a wash. Sure hope I'm wrong.
Thanks Reptile. This will hurt cars &coffee, cruises, shows and the like. Not important in the grand scheme of things. Stay healthy so we can bring them out when things return to normal.

·
Registered
2014 GT500 Coupe SGM " 1 of 1 "
3,076 Posts
03/17/2020
Roughed out my state taxes.
Since 2017, N.J. has had a " veteran " exemption, $ 3000.00 for tax years 17 & 18.
Starting in 2019, this exemption was increased to $ 6000.00..

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
30,360 Posts
Took the 2020 out for a “spirited run.” My boys drove my youngest son’s Mustang and took some pics/vids. This car is stoooopid fun! :eek:🤟

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
1,762 Posts

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,241 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,259 Posts
Where are you going to display it? Centerpiece on the dining room table, or on the mantle? :)
With our new to us house, we have a room we have named the shelf room as two of the walls are nothing but built in shelves. Each shelf has a theme. For instance, we took a trip to Florida and that shelf has photos, merch from the trip.

The football will go in the shelf that has everything from our trip to take in the SB festivities. I do need to find a stand/display for it.

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
With our new to us house, we have a room we have named the shelf room as two of the walls are nothing but built in shelves. Each shelf has a theme. For instance, we took a trip to Florida and that shelf has photos, merch from the trip.

The football will go in the shelf that has everything from our trip to take in the SB festivities. I do need to find a stand/display for it.
I put one of my BSU footballs on a football tee to display it, and I put the box it came in off in our storeroom.

·
Registered
2011 Shelby GT500
208 Posts
Oil change done.... tires have been checked for proper inflation.... ready for the season. Went for a quick ride to a few stores to stock up on “stuff” cause the state is going into shutdown come Monday🙄

·
Premium Member
4,259 Posts
Supporting local small businesses. Replaced tires on our utility trailer, did curb side pickup at local bbq restaurant and took a load of brush/lawn debris to the recycle center.

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Found out yesterday I have next week off paid due to Toyota is shutdown. Taking advantage of time off to change oil in engine and transmission. Get the GT ready for the warm season to start. View attachment 198098
Nice job on the paint.

10301 - 10320 of 10368 Posts