Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

10081 - 10100 of 10197 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Have you looked everywhere on the forum Mike? I posted a pic of it today.
No...I spend too much time on here already.
I do try to keep up when I can...but no I didnt see your pic...lol

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
29,804 Posts
No...I spend too much time on here already.
I do try to keep up when I can...but no I didnt see your pic...lol

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
OK I think I see it, but dont know what it is.......
Whatever floats your boat...lol

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,095
That car is a preproduction model.
I figured if anyone was going to weasel their way into figuring out a way to get one, it was going to be you. 😉

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
29,804 Posts
I figured if anyone was going to weasel their way into figuring out a way to get one, it was going to be you. 😉
There was zero weaseling. I stumbled upon a salesman’s post on the inter webs (wasn’t searching) and contacted him out of curiosity. He stated the conditions and I accepted. I would have kicked myself later had I passed on the opportunity.

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
There was zero weaseling. I stumbled upon a salesman’s post on the inter webs (wasn’t searching) and contacted him out of curiosity. He stated the conditions and I accepted. I would have kicked myself later had I passed on the opportunity.
Sneaking around then......
...and Toying with us TRUSTING Old Souls on the Forum!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
29,804 Posts
Just sold my 2020 for more than I was asking. There was a potential buyer at the dealership that sold me the car and another guy wanted to confirm the sale so he offered me an amount I couldn’t refuse. He doesn’t want to take delivery until May, which works out nicely for both of us.

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Just sold my 2020 for more than I was asking. There was a potential buyer at the dealership that sold me the car and another guy wanted to confirm the sale so he offered me an amount I couldn’t refuse. He doesn’t want to take delivery until May, which works out nicely for both of us.
You need to get you a Classic Checkered Sport Coat after making a DEAL like that!
:devilish:

Congrats on the SCORE!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I did my first oil change on my recently purchased 2010, I change oil myself in all our other vehicles. After reading up on all your experiences with different oils, I went with Red Line Full Synthetic 5w50 and a Fram Synthetic Microfiber filter.

10081 - 10100 of 10197 Posts