·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,469 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Thanks again everyone (including Nick)

We already know about the baby sitting requests (they have a German Shepherd pup that we take care of quite often). The dogs life has just been turned upside down.
Congrats on the new baby and the German Shepard will be the perfect companion to grow up together.

Reactions: TedShred

·
Registered
378 Posts
We had some heavy pacing in KC during that first quarter and then . . .
Sorry Bob will be rooting against you this weekend as the Tennessee Titans will by the underdogs again this weekend.

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
1,900 Posts
We had some heavy pacing in KC during that first quarter and then . . .
I heard that KC ran out of fireworks to shoot off after touchdowns because they scored so many times. That’s a good problem to have!

Reactions: Keeno

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
I heard that KC ran out of fireworks to shoot off after touchdowns because they scored so many times. That’s a good problem to have!
That is true. I work for the Chiefs on game days. We posted the following message. . . “we are sorry to report but, due to your support and the Chiefs continually finding the endzone, we have run out of touchdown fireworks”.

We really want to see the Lamar Hunt trophy given to Lamar Hunt’s wife and children. We have never been awarded the trophy. Our last SB was Super Bowl IV, the fourth and final AFL-NFL World Championship Game in professional American football, was played on January 11, 1970, at Tulane Stadium in New Orleans, Louisiana. Wikipedia

For those not familiar with Lamar Hunt. He is not only known for being the founder of the Kansas City Chiefs. Enjoy the read

·
Registered
2,880 Posts

·
Registered
2,880 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP on order 2011 Kona Blue/white
32,285 Posts
Took the 2011 out to run errands today. It is 81 degrees in the DFW area. I had to run into town to do the tax/title/registration for the 95... got to do a few 3rd gear pulls. ?

Swung by Walmart and a 12ish year old girl said my car was “pretty.” :cool:

The 2020 is in hiding... waiting for the PPF appt at the end of the month.

Reactions: Hasepwr

·
Premium Member
2007 GT500 Torch Red/White custom
1,084 Posts
At least you didn't scare this little girl.:p Car looks nice. Good to see it get some lovin!

Reactions: Goose17

·
Premium Member
2012 SVTPP with a heavy dose of 2013 components
7,306 Posts
Today, my Shelby was backed into by someone at the post office that doesn't know how to look behind them when they back up. GRRR!!!

I am beyond pissed.

·
Premium Member
2008 Vapor/Black Coupe
1,751 Posts
Sorry John, that sucks. I hate aftermarket paint, but it is an opportunity to do something fun. You're not one to shy away from interesting ideas...

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,469 Posts
Today, my Shelby was backed into by someone at the post office that doesn't know how to look behind them when they back up. GRRR!!!

I am beyond pissed.
Crapola!!!! Were you in the car, or did they do a hit and run without leaving a note? How bad? Will it buff out, or will replacement parts be required?

I know the feeling...sickening in the pit of your stomach!

Reactions: Catmonkey

·
Premium Member
2012 SVTPP with a heavy dose of 2013 components
7,306 Posts
I was backing out of my spot and stopped while putting it in first gear and BAM! Just above my rear side marker on the quarter. It wasn't a light hit. So the worst place for sheet metal damage on a mustang. I called the cops, but there's only so much they can do in a private lot. I figured the tire took some of the hit, but my wife can't detect any wheel/axle misalignment while I backed up and pulled forward. I have no doubt this will be a he said/she said because she was already crawfishing after she told me she didn't see me.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP on order 2011 Kona Blue/white
32,285 Posts
Sorry John... that sucks no matter how you slice it. Get it fixed and put it behind you.

Reactions: Catmonkey
9921 - 9940 of 11213 Posts