Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

9741 - 9748 of 9748 Posts

·
Moderator Dude!
28,372 Posts
That's exactly what I'm talking about! 😂 You'd scratch your head till it was bloody! Then if you heard a squeak when you drove it, oh my gosh you'd probably tear the car apart again.
Ironically, my head is currently bloody. I installed the front A-arms, which are hanging straight down. I’ve cracked my head on them TWICE in the last 24 hours! 🤬

·
Premium Member
3,888 Posts
Ironically, my head is currently bloody. I installed the front A-arms, which are hanging straight down. I’ve cracked my head on them TWICE in the last 24 hours! 🤬
As soon as I posted that, I laughed at myself because I got a bit bloody on my last hunt. Was helping a friend bring out his buck that was strapped down on a two wheel cart. I was pushing, and he was pulling when I saw a branch wrapped around the axle and hitting the wheel spokes. So I told him to stop so I could clear it, but when I leaned down to grab it he let the front end up bringing the young buck’s sharp antler right into my skull! At first he was worried I took it in the eye, but as I held my hand on my head, I told him I didn’t know if I wanted to remove my hand because I know it was a good poke. He ( a doctor) looked at the wound and said I wouldn’t need stitches. Super! Then about 10 minutes later as we were both huffing and puffing going up a hill, I wiped the “sweat” from my brow only to find blood all over the back of my hand. Later he confessed I wouldn’t have wanted to see myself at that moment cause I guess it was a little yucky. Things settled down once my BP lowered, and this is a pic after we made it out to the trucks with his buck. So bloody head? Been there done that recently, and it’s almost healed three weeks later. :)

37462474-9C51-489F-9819-545FCA200B24.jpeg

·
Moderator Dude!
28,372 Posts
As soon as I posted that, I laughed at myself because I got a bit bloody on my last hunt. Was helping a friend bring out his buck that was strapped down on a two wheel cart. I was pushing, and he was pulling when I saw a branch wrapped around the axle and hitting the wheel spokes. So I told him to stop so I could clear it, but when I leaned down to grab it he let the front end up bringing the young buck’s sharp antler right into my skull! At first he was worried I took it in the eye, but as I held my hand on my head, I told him I didn’t know if I wanted to remove my hand because I know it was a good poke. He ( a doctor) looked at the wound and said I wouldn’t need stitches. Super! Then about 10 minutes later as we were both huffing and puffing going up a hill, I wiped the “sweat” from my brow only to find blood all over the back of my hand. Later he confessed I wouldn’t have wanted to see myself at that moment cause I guess it was a little yucky. Things settled down once my BP lowered, and this is a pic after we made it out to the trucks with his buck. So bloody head? Been there done that recently, and it’s almost healed three weeks later. :)

View attachment 194822
That is an awesome shot Mike! I’m sure it hurt like a mutha at the time, but now it’s a funny story... a good “war story!” 😜

·
#1 Mike!
8,655 Posts
Yep, those deer get their revenge even after death!! Glad none of your frontal lobe spilled out, otherwise we'd have to lead you around at Shelbyfest and help you find the bathrooms! Glad you're okay! My scalp looks like a roadmap with all the bangs and whacks over the years!

·
#1 Mike!
8,655 Posts
Funny, I whacked my head on a 1972 BMW 2002Tii tire when Lothar and I had it up on a lift during it's restoration. Hurts like hell and then you feel stupid!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Looks kinda yellowish to me. You’re going to be able to take all your cars to shows now, :LOL:

9741 - 9748 of 9748 Posts