Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
21781 - 21800 of 21894 Posts

· Registered
2008 Shelby GT500
3,012 Posts
Dammit. Had a front row seat for the Kansas show and something in the ethernet went wrong and I lost it. And the other front row seats had to be bought in pairs. Bastards. So I got a 2nd row seat. :mad:

· Premium Member
`08 Vert Metalic Vista Blue
9,511 Posts
Dammit. Had a front row seat for the Kansas show and something in the ethernet went wrong and I lost it. And the other front row seats had to be bought in pairs. Bastards. So I got a 2nd row seat. :mad:
Oh my... a Real World Problem !

· Premium Member
2022 HE CFTP 1991 GTC
351 Posts
Getting tickets for Kansas' 50th Anniversary Tour - Another Fork in the Road.
Point of No Return was the first LP I purchased. Still own it and about 350 others. I had no idea they were on tour, and I’ve wondered for years if they ever would. Thanks for the heads up. They seem to be doing two tours at once. Classics and 50th Anniversary.

· Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
2,942 Posts

· Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
53,940 Posts

· Registered
2008 Shelby GT500
3,012 Posts
Point of No Return was the first LP I purchased. Still own it and about 350 others. I had no idea they were on tour, and I’ve wondered for years if they ever would. Thanks for the heads up. They seem to be doing two tours at once. Classics and 50th Anniversary.
They did the POKR album a couple years ago, and the Leftoverture album a couple years before that. I saw them last 2 years ago doing just a greatest hits tour. You've missed some great shows the last 10 years.

• Angry
Reactions: Redbird41

· Registered
2008 Shelby GT500
3,012 Posts
Raked about twenty gopher mounds

Set two gopher traps

Pulled about a thousand dandelions

Had a Modello
That actually sounds like work. I'd rather not do that.

· Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
5,976 Posts
Raked about twenty gopher mounds

Set two gopher traps

Pulled about a thousand dandelions

Had a Modello
Ever try gopher baiting. Neighbor behind me and I fought with gophers for years (2 acre lots with about an acre of pasture in back). My gopher problems popped up only once a year, and my pest control contract covered gophers too. So they would deploy bait in the holes/tunnels, and no more for the rest of the year. My neighbor trapped and caught many, but he never caught enough to stop the problem because there were many in his other neighbors horse pasture. He just switched to bait last year, deployed it himself, and bang, no more gophers. The bait isn't a threat to dogs and cats either because you dig down the gopher hole to the tunnel, put the bait in the tunnel (both sides), place cardboard over the tunnel before you backfill, and then fill the hole with dirt. The gophers that eat the bait die below ground in their home.

Sharing because baiting is easier and more effective. I just canceled our HOA's gopher control contract for our park area, and a few of us are doing it ourselves now. The park borders and open undeveloped field. So we know the baiting won't end until we get the perimeter backed all the way up to the field.

· Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
53,940 Posts
Yesterday was my Bday. I have this “thing” I do each year and take a Bday pic, which I just took today. I teach martial arts. I stretch daily to maintain a head kick.

Joint Chin Shoulder Shorts Leg

· Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
2,942 Posts
Yesterday was my Bday. I have this “thing” I do each year and take a Bday pic, which I just took today. I teach martial arts. I stretch daily to maintain a head kick.

View attachment 261731
Tim, that is impressive. How old are you if you don't mine me asking?

Happy Birthday Tim, I hope you have many more,🙏

My Bday is coming up, 1 March, I'll be 62.

I do a 5 to 6 mile walk every day, unless I am busy.;)

· Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
2,942 Posts
Today, I'll be resting from yesterday. Went to Clark speedway to practice. I am exhausted, that road course racing is very tiring, but a whole lot of fun.

After we wash the Mistress later, I'll take a Nap;)🤷‍♀️

· Registered
2020 Twister Orange GT500
2,007 Posts

View attachment 261731
Happy Birthday Jean-Claude Van Damme!! That's impressive man. Remind me not to piss you off......unless it's from a distance.

· Registered
2021 GT500 Black
581 Posts

View attachment 261731
Impressive but looks painful. Happy Birthday Tim!

21781 - 21800 of 21894 Posts