2010 Shelby GT500 performance white
The struggle is real Tim..... Parents have 2 critters at their house, and dad is laxidasical in covering. Paw prints, paw prints everywhere.
That sounds like an absolute blast! Sucks you didn’t bag a deer. Thanks for sharingGot home last night from my annual whitetail hunt, and it was one for the record books....not in a good way. In summary:
- We had to chain up all our trucks on all four corners just to get to camp.
- There was 15" of snow on the ground when we got their.
- Higher elevations had more.
- I couldn't get to any of my hunting spots.
- The last spot I tried to get to almost put my truck over the bank edge because the road sloped the wrong way. After an hour of digging down to gravel through knee deep snow, I moved my truck out of trouble one foot at a time. Then I had to back down the wicked curvy road to get out! I am buying a new bumper and winch for my truck! Very glad to have my aggressive Cooper STT Pro tires on the truck. I removed my chains for the last four days, and I was able to drive around while some others still needed chains.
- Wolves were in the area the whole time, and they were killing deer everywhere!
- Morning temps the last five days were single digits with one morning greeting us at 2 degrees.
- The extreme cold caused another hunter's 2012 F350 to go into limp mode and get stuck in 5th gear. Every attempt to fix it failed even after talking with his dealership. So he left camp early, and I towed his 24' car hauler loaded with all his gear down out of the mountains while he followed, and then I returned to continue the hunt.
- For the first time ever, NOBODY shot a deer. I didn't even see a deer in 10 days. They migrated out due to the deep snow, cold temps, and the wolf rampage.
- We consumed a lot of good camp food and drank plenty of beer and liquor each evening!
- I didn't take many pics, but here's a couple.