Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
20721 - 20740 of 20881 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Code Orange GT500 N2959
148 Posts
Moved the CFTP to the house garage so I can get the new kid out on the garage driveway to clean the engine. Haven’t used my car cover much, but did just in case someone sneaks into the garage.

View attachment 254054 View attachment 254055
The struggle is real Tim..... Parents have 2 critters at their house, and dad is laxidasical in covering. Paw prints, paw prints everywhere.

Dad = cavalier lightyear, me = woody's face.....

Cartoon Toy Gesture Happy Fun

·
Registered
2008 Shelby GT500
2,632 Posts
I'd like some info on stem cell shoulder therapy. Mine are both pretty bad and 6 month recovery is crazy.
Thank You, Guy
Find a prolotherapist in your area. They are the people who know how to do it the best.

·
Registered
2008 Shelby GT500
2,632 Posts
Reactions: Goose17

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
52,795 Posts
Polishing paint on the new kid today. Started yesterday. It’s a long process. I’m removing a lot of age spots. These pads were orange!

Automotive lighting Carpet sweeper Gas Cable Wire

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Black
482 Posts
Polishing paint on the new kid today. Started yesterday. It’s a long process. I’m removing a lot of age spots. These pads were orange!

View attachment 254144
Such a tease.... ;)
I'm sure it will look awesome when it's done plus when we see the unveiling pics.

·
Registered
2020 Twister Orange GT500
1,291 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GT500
1,079 Posts
Polishing paint on the new kid today. Started yesterday. It’s a long process. I’m removing a lot of age spots. These pads were orange.
Outerwear Sleeve Wrinkle Event Electric blue

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
2,672 Posts
Hobby Lobby score. 50% off!!!
Rectangle Font Art Wheel Symbol

·
Super Moderator
5,361 Posts
I’ve been cleaning out a washing machine since 7am 😤😤😤 the city water isn’t the greatest and the damn thing started stinking last night. You can’t imagine what these things trap inside their tubs. Purple power has been a huge help.

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
5,830 Posts
Got home last night from my annual whitetail hunt, and it was one for the record books....not in a good way. In summary:
  • We had to chain up all our trucks on all four corners just to get to camp.
  • There was 15" of snow on the ground when we got their.
  • Higher elevations had more.
  • I couldn't get to any of my hunting spots.
  • The last spot I tried to get to almost put my truck over the bank edge because the road sloped the wrong way. After an hour of digging down to gravel through knee deep snow, I moved my truck out of trouble one foot at a time. Then I had to back down the wicked curvy road to get out! I am buying a new bumper and winch for my truck! Very glad to have my aggressive Cooper STT Pro tires on the truck. I removed my chains for the last four days, and I was able to drive around while some others still needed chains.
  • Wolves were in the area the whole time, and they were killing deer everywhere!
  • Morning temps the last five days were single digits with one morning greeting us at 2 degrees.
  • The extreme cold caused another hunter's 2012 F350 to go into limp mode and get stuck in 5th gear. Every attempt to fix it failed even after talking with his dealership. So he left camp early, and I towed his 24' car hauler loaded with all his gear down out of the mountains while he followed, and then I returned to continue the hunt.
  • For the first time ever, NOBODY shot a deer. I didn't even see a deer in 10 days. They migrated out due to the deep snow, cold temps, and the wolf rampage.
  • We consumed a lot of good camp food and drank plenty of beer and liquor each evening!
  • I didn't take many pics, but here's a couple.

• Sky Plant Cloud Snow Mountain
    Snow Nature Water Plant Natural landscape

·
Super Moderator
5,361 Posts
Got home last night from my annual whitetail hunt, and it was one for the record books....not in a good way. In summary:
  • We had to chain up all our trucks on all four corners just to get to camp.
  • There was 15" of snow on the ground when we got their.
  • Higher elevations had more.
  • I couldn't get to any of my hunting spots.
  • The last spot I tried to get to almost put my truck over the bank edge because the road sloped the wrong way. After an hour of digging down to gravel through knee deep snow, I moved my truck out of trouble one foot at a time. Then I had to back down the wicked curvy road to get out! I am buying a new bumper and winch for my truck! Very glad to have my aggressive Cooper STT Pro tires on the truck. I removed my chains for the last four days, and I was able to drive around while some others still needed chains.
  • Wolves were in the area the whole time, and they were killing deer everywhere!
  • Morning temps the last five days were single digits with one morning greeting us at 2 degrees.
  • The extreme cold caused another hunter's 2012 F350 to go into limp mode and get stuck in 5th gear. Every attempt to fix it failed even after talking with his dealership. So he left camp early, and I towed his 24' car hauler loaded with all his gear down out of the mountains while he followed, and then I returned to continue the hunt.
  • For the first time ever, NOBODY shot a deer. I didn't even see a deer in 10 days. They migrated out due to the deep snow, cold temps, and the wolf rampage.
  • We consumed a lot of good camp food and drank plenty of beer and liquor each evening!
  • I didn't take many pics, but here's a couple.

That sounds like an absolute blast! Sucks you didn’t bag a deer. Thanks for sharing

Reactions: cyoung9799

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
5,830 Posts
That sounds like an absolute blast! Sucks you didn’t bag a deer. Thanks for sharing
It was fun, scary, challenging, and disappointing! :)

·
Super Moderator
5,361 Posts
It was fun, scary, challenging, and disappointing! :)
I’ve been on many an adventure hunting and got snowed in one year 😂 we had just enough food to make it. Funny thing is no one came looking for us after being overdue 3 days 😂😂😂

·
Registered
6,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20,739 ·
Hate to hear it wasn't the best of trips @KodiakMustang. Try to keep it in perspective... Nobody was hurt and fellowship was had!

We're really on the struggle bus at our house... The youngest (4 months old) has had a sickness of some sort the last 6 weeks (including diarrhea that had us in ER for 6 hours) and RSV (we believe) was up to bat starting last week. So, we've had to juggle working and caring for him at the same time (thank goodness we both WFH).

We were hoping he'd be better this week, but he's still hanging on to a "rattle in the chest" so daycare won't allow him to come in.

Holidays are always busy from running, so hopefully he can continue to get better and maybe have a sick-free experience for a while. Have to hand it to him... He's been a trooper through it all. The Mrs. could use a full-night's sleep though!

Face Cheek Skin Chin Outerwear

·
Registered
2008 Shelby GT500
2,632 Posts
Saw a Heritage Edition GT500 with white stripes on the way back to the office after lunch. The weather is barely ok at 45 degrees, but the roads haven't had the salt rinsed off them yet so it must be his daily driver. That's only 2 GT500s and 1 GT350 I've seen out and about in the last 5 years.

20721 - 20740 of 20881 Posts