Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to tell what # your GT500 is off the line? Example: ### out of ###?

If you need the VIN#, I'll go in the garage and get it. Thanks.

EDIT: I know the total made yet isn't known, but how about what number it was off the line?

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Berzerk said:
Is there a way to tell what # your GT500 is off the line? Example: ### out of ###?

If you need the VIN#, I'll go in the garage and get it. Thanks.

EDIT: I know the total made yet isn't known, but how about what number it was off the line?

There is no way of telling right now.The Shelby is in the mix with th Mustang GT,V6 and the Mazda 6.Maybe in the future they will release a program to split all the info.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
07 SHELBY said:
There is no way of telling right now.The Shelby is in the mix with th Mustang GT,V6 and the Mazda 6.Maybe in the future they will release a program to split all the info.
OK. Thank you. It would be nice if they did come out with something so we all know what # ours is.

·
Registered
888 Posts
OK. Thank you. It would be nice if they did come out with something so we all know what # ours is.
It is my understanding that we will at least be offered a certificate toward the end of the production year that will have that information. I think it is going to cost us about $30 if I remember right.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anybody heard anything new about this? Anything that will tell total # produced?

·
Registered
888 Posts

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
Well when that info becomes true please post up what you have to do, I am guessing 07 Shelby will have the 411 on this once it gets closer.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 10 of 10 Posts