Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a short list of what we sell and do:

We have many parts IN STOCK!
We just moved into a larger shop and have just about finished our show room that's loaded with parts for your Mustang, Truck, Shelby GT500, Marauder, Lightning and Focus like:

I have highlighted some GT500 parts.

JLT intakes, PVC Pre filters, CF mirror covers, Rad. support/fuse box covers and more
SCT X-3's & LiveWire tuners and Big air MAF's
Diablosport tuners and MAFia's
S&B filers hundreds in stock
Silver Horse Racing 05-up Billet cup holders, shifter bezals, rear medallions, rear honeycomb panels, billet gas doors, sequential tail lights, climate control knobs and side window louvers
Fore Precision 03,04 Cobra and Modular parts like: Billet Cobra hood vents, side scoops and coil covers
Ford Racing lowering springs, exhaust, engine covers, Pre painted strut bars, GT coil covers and more
Redline Tuning hood lifters for Mustangs, Focus and most anything, plus there truck tail gate EZ Downs.
METCO Cobra, Shelby and Lightning S/C pulleys, idler pulleys, pulley tools, drive shaft loops, suspension parts and more.
Professional Products throttle bodies and upper plenums
S&B intakes for Diesels trucks

If you have any questions about any of these parts, please feel free to give us a call.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure do Rob.
It's our 2007 GT kit. 5.0 did a shootout a few years back and we were highest HP & TQ producre of 11 kits.
Offered in black and your exact color.
We do have HP white!

Call me when your ready.

Jay

Attachments

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Sure do Rob.
It's our 2007 GT kit. 5.0 did a shootout a few years back and we were highest HP & TQ producre of 11 kits.
Offered in black and your exact color.
We do have HP white!

Call me when your ready.

Jay
Jay,

I just tried to call. I forgot we have a 3 hour time difference. Do you think that set up will give a little more snappyness to the gas pedal. Kinda eliminate some of the lag time. Does the CAI require that I flash a tune into the car like I did with my GT500. Also what's the HP gain, and what does the kit cost. I am just about ready to pull the trigger on this.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Jay,

I just tried to call. I forgot we have a 3 hour time difference. Do you think that set up will give a little more snappyness to the gas pedal. Kinda eliminate some of the lag time. Does the CAI require that I flash a tune into the car like I did with my GT500. Also what's the HP gain, and what does the kit cost. I am just about ready to pull the trigger on this.

2005-UP MUSTANG GT JLT Intake kit w/ SCT X- 3

http://jlttruecoldair.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_9_25_43&products_id=86

Maybe you can re-use your existing SCT tuner and just have Jay email you a tune for the GT to save $$.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rob,
The tune greatlt improves throttle responce and will net about 20-30 RWHP depending on fuel used.
You will need to reflash the computer just like the GT500. Same deal.

Retail $555 in black and $570 in color.

Jay

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Here's a short list of what we sell and do:

We have many parts IN STOCK!
We just moved into a larger shop and have just about finished our show room that's loaded with parts for your Mustang, Truck, Shelby GT500, Marauder, Lightning and Focus like:

I have highlighted some GT500 parts.

JLT intakes, PVC Pre filters, CF mirror covers, Rad. support/fuse box covers and more
SCT X-3's & LiveWire tuners and Big air MAF's
Diablosport tuners and MAFia's
S&B filers hundreds in stock
Silver Horse Racing 05-up Billet cup holders, shifter bezals, rear medallions, rear honeycomb panels, billet gas doors, sequential tail lights, climate control knobs and side window louvers
Fore Precision 03,04 Cobra and Modular parts like: Billet Cobra hood vents, side scoops and coil covers
Ford Racing lowering springs, exhaust, engine covers, Pre painted strut bars, GT coil covers and more
Redline Tuning hood lifters for Mustangs, Focus and most anything, plus there truck tail gate EZ Downs.
METCO Cobra, Shelby and Lightning S/C pulleys, idler pulleys, pulley tools, drive shaft loops, suspension parts and more.
Professional Products throttle bodies and upper plenums
S&B intakes for Diesels trucks

If you have any questions about any of these parts, please feel free to give us a call.

How about Crown Vic parts?

Fiesta parts?

Mini Cooper parts?

:D

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Rob,
The tune greatlt improves throttle responce and will net about 20-30 RWHP depending on fuel used.
You will need to reflash the computer just like the GT500. Same deal.

Retail $555 in black and $570 in color.

Jay
Jay,

I will be ordering from you. Thanks alot. White it will be. Tana will be very happy. BTW, do I have to run super or can I continue with unleaded fuel.

Rob

·
Registered
271 Posts
Jay rocks ..... hes got great stuff ... a great vendor !!

a MUST ... is the JLT CAI with the matching fiber carbon radiator cover !!!

Now that grabber guy ... dont know alot about him .. but a name like grabber .. one has to be pretty suspicous:D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Is the Metco pulley system the one that has interchangeable pulleys via allen bolts?
If so, do they make a stock size pulley for it?

And would I need to send my SCT back for a new tune (I have your CAI)?

No chance I could trade the SCT in on the Livewire?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Is the Metco pulley system the one that has interchangeable pulleys via allen bolts?
If so, do they make a stock size pulley for it?

And would I need to send my SCT back for a new tune (I have your CAI)?

No chance I could trade the SCT in on the Livewire?

Thanks

I have the Metco pulley from Jay and bought the stock sized pulley from him. 3.0

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
and once the metco is installed, the pulleys can be swapped easily?

When swapping the S/C pulley, you put on a hub piece...

The ring (pulley) is bolted on with 5 allen bolts.

The rings are different sizes 2.8, 2.6 and 3.0 which is stock size.

The common ring, which I have, is the 2.6 pulley (ring).

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, we have 3.0 pulley rings in stock.
If you got the package from us it will have a intake only tune on it.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Yes, we have 3.0 pulley rings in stock.
If you got the package from us it will have a intake only tune on it.
Can an intake w/ pulley tune be emailed and loaded on someones tuner, or does it have to be sent in?

Will our tuners connect to a computer in some way or is it just the new tuners that do that?

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Rob, 87, 91 or 93
Jay, so what you are saying is that the tuner for the 4.6 will come with 3 tunes loaded in it. One for 87, and one for 91, and one for 93.

This car is stock except for the Corsas, which octane should I go with ?

We have 91 in our area, but not the 93.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
About this Discussion
62 Replies
12 Participants
harley99fb
Ford Shelby GT500 Forum
2007+ Ford Shelby GT500 enthusiasts share information, maintenance, modifications and tech advice.
Full Forum Listing