Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Try as I might I can't access the Team Shelby site. Grabber...any answers?
Or is it just my computer?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Try as I might I can't access the Team Shelby site. Grabber...any answers?
Or is it just my computer?
Not just you. Was getting ready to ask the same question. All I get is an index.php file downloaded when I attempt to access.

·
Registered
67 Posts
same here... the first day I just thought, "technical difficulties".. but it's been a couple days now. Hmmmm.

·
Registered
20 Posts
It's all Microshaft's fault, since I'm here in Redmond, shall I run my tank through the place and crush all the Porches and BMW's? :D

·
Registered
611 Posts
It's all Microshaft's fault, since I'm here in Redmond, shall I run my tank through the place and crush all the Porches and BMW's? :D
sure, why not :silly:

·
Registered
63 Posts
i was about to ask the same thing, i thought i had to download that so i can see team shelby's website. good thing i didn't do it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Spoke to Shelby yesterday and they said that they were doing an update to their site 2 nites ago that did not go very well. I guess they run on Linux and that was the problem. Site kicked the rods out. Said all the data was OK. They thought they would have it up by today, but so far nothing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Since Team Shelby has been down, I've found this to be a great place to hang out. Easy to navigate through, without all the bashing and immaturity. More folks need to drop in. Just my $.02.

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Spoke to Shelby yesterday and they said that they were doing an update to their site 2 nites ago that did not go very well. I guess they run on Linux and that was the problem. Site kicked the rods out. Said all the data was OK. They thought they would have it up by today, but so far nothing.
True statement.

This morning a panel in the server was found burnt up too.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
And the one they replaced it with is sure slow. At least it's there now.
It may be there, but it does not work for me at all. I can get the screen page, but when I click "View new posts" I get a driver error.

I heard it will be fixed Wed. Jan. 28th.

·
Registered
429 Posts
the same guy that did the scoop fix on the SGT'S is in charge of it:rofl:
alot of the guys are now at stangmafia:bluecap: they got tired of waiting

1 - 20 of 21 Posts