Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Super Moderator

Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
Oh, that would be me putting miles on my car 馃ぃ View attachment 261050
I will be trying to catch you Brian, I am taking the Mistress out again today. My goal is still to put 5 to 6K on the Mistress between now and end of June, early July, before Rainy season gets going again. I also hope to put 600+ track miles on her too ;)
Over 12K Brian very impressive. Carroll would be proud
Organism Font Automotive tire Adaptation Pattern

Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will be trying to catch you Brian, I am taking the Mistress out again today. My goal is still to put 5 to 6K on the Mistress between now and end of June, early July, before Rainy season gets going again. I also hope to put 600+ track miles on her too ;)
Over 12K Brian very impressive. Carroll would be proud
View attachment 261109
I have a motorcycle I like to ride as much as possible too so if the weather is mild I tend to take the bike to work, if it鈥檚 below 50, above 80, or a chance of showers I tend to take the car.

Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
I have a motorcycle I like to ride as much as possible too so if the weather is mild I tend to take the bike to work, if it鈥檚 below 50, above 80, or a chance of showers I tend to take the car.
Another thing I miss about the U.S is all those open roads to drive your Performance car or hell any car, I have a few friends here, One American guy and a French guy, who ride there motorcycles all the time. Roads in the hills here are small in width, Car will fit, but a MC is perfect

I don't know how to ride a Motorcycle, I liked to learn though :)

Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue

Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have you been combing the desert?

Lol while I love Spaceballs (and anything else made by Mel Brooks) I鈥檓 not sure what you鈥檙e saying 馃ぃ

Moderator/Admin Dude!
Lol while I love Spaceballs (and anything else made by Mel Brooks) I鈥檓 not sure what you鈥檙e saying 馃ぃ
Your mileage is the password for the air shield gate on planet Druidia! You must have been doing a lot of driving while combing the desert! (Different scene.) 馃槣

Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
Your mileage is the password for the air shield gate on planet Druidia! You must have been doing a lot of driving while combing the desert! (Different scene.) 馃槣

Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Lol ok now I鈥檓 tracking. That鈥檚 the same combination an idiot would have on his luggage!

Super Moderator
Lol ok now I鈥檓 tracking. That鈥檚 the same combination an idiot would have on his luggage!
BRIAN!!!! It was in the clip 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀 What鈥檚 the code 馃ぃ

Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BRIAN!!!! It was in the clip 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀 What鈥檚 the code 馃ぃ
To be honest I didn鈥檛 watch the whole clip, I was confused about combing the desert and car mileage 馃ぃ

Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red

Moderator/Admin Dude!
Confusing鈥? 馃し鈥嶁檪锔

Moderator/Admin Dude!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts