Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1921 - 1929 of 1929 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
35,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,921
HOWS IT GOING!! Just picked up my 2014 gt500 deep impact blue!! I’m in love! I’ve been snake bit!

View attachment 208115
That is gorgeous! :love: Congrats!

I saw your clutch thread and replied.

Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us that beauty! We encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you need any forum assistance.

Reactions: 03reptile

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome new members. This is a great, fun site that has a wealth of information on GT500s from 2007-2014 and 2020+!

Please introduce yourself, tell us where you're from and post some pictures.

Here is an informative thread how to navigate around this forum. It explains things like posting pictures:

There is a nice DIY section that is filled with member's post of work they have done to their rides:

DIY: Do It Yourself

Use the blue button in the upper right to be taken to the latest discussions across all of the sub-forums.

Please remember to use the 'QUOTE' button below a post when you respond, it notifies that member that you have commented on their post, especially if asking a question. You can also send an alert to a member to get their attention by putting an “@“ in front of their screen name.

So come on in, learn, share, have a ton of fun and please no bad attitudes. We've got a more seasoned fun crowd here and we love talking GT500s/Mustangs!:)
Hello everyone! My name is Rob and I'm from Michigan. I have a 2020 Shelby GT500. So far the mods I have on my ride include:
-Various vinyl decals from www.bemarofilms.com
-JLT Cold air intake from www.lmperformance.com
-Hyperformance Style Louvered Quarter windows from hyperformanceglassproducts.com
-Rear tail light sequencer and LED side markers from diode dynamics.com

And many more to come! Stay tuned! Here is a few pictures of my GT500
20200711_202013.jpg
20200711_202155.jpg

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,923
Hello everyone! My name is Rob and I'm from Michigan. I have a 2020 Shelby GT500. So far the mods I have on my ride include:
-Hyperformance Style Louvered Quarter windows from hyperformanceglassproducts.com

And many more to come! Stay tuned! Here is a few pictures of my GT500 View attachment 208271 View attachment 208272

Welcome to the forum Rob! Congrats on the gorgeous 2020! 🤟

How difficult of a mod were those 1/4 windows? They look pretty cool!

We encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you need any forum assistance.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,925
Hi this is Mark from western NY. I have a 2011 GT500. It's my 6th Mustang over 35 years.
View attachment 208277
Welcome Mark! Gorgeous/clean 2011 you have there! 🤟

Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your beauty! We encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you need any forum assistance.

·
Registered
2008 Shelby Gt 500
3 Posts
Hi! This is Shelby from Arkansas. I just purchased my first ever Mustang. A 2008 Shelby GT500. This forum has so much information. And I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions. Thanks

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,927
Hi! This is Shelby from Arkansas. I just purchased my first ever Mustang. A 2008 Shelby GT500. This forum has so much information. And I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions. Thanks
Welcome to the forum Shelby and congrats on scoring your first Mustang! You can use the rectangle or paper clip icons to upload pictures... we’d love to see your new toy!

Holler if you need any forum assistance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Goose!
I had my local glass installer remove (and save) the old quarter windows when I eventually sell the car. They installed the new quarter windows, and said they fit like a glove! Saved a pound or two over the original quarters. Every little bit helps, simplify and add lightness!

·
Premium Member
2,517 Posts

And many more to come! Stay tuned! Here is a few pictures of my GT500 View attachment 208271 View attachment 208272

dam good looking car sir and welcome to the best GT500 forum on the planet !!

Reactions: Goose17
1921 - 1929 of 1929 Posts