Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1901 - 1914 of 1914 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
34,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,901
Just purchased a 2020 gt500 track pack! It's being shipped to me from Arizona.
DAMN that’s sexy! :love:

Congrats and welcome to the forum! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your ride. We encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you need any forum assistance.

·
Registered
2020 gt500 track pack
10 Posts
I couldn't even sleep lastnight!! I feel very fortunate to be able to purchase this car. I did have to pay some mark up but not to bad for this color combo.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
34,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,903
I couldn't even sleep lastnight!! I feel very fortunate to be able to purchase this car. I did have to pay some mark up but not to bad for this color combo.
Don’t forget to sign up for the Track Attack in Charlotte! It is an amazing day and the temps are good this time of year.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Pardon my manners, I joined and never said hello or introduce myself. I am in South Florida and just received my Kona Blue 2020 GT500. This will be my 11th Mustang not including my 1968 Falcon in my life. Just finished selling my 1971 Mach1 and currently own a 2015 50th. I get alot of information from this forum so keep up the great work, and Gosse17 i enjoy your YouTude videos, very informative.

Sergio from Miami Lakes, Florida

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
34,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,905
Pardon my manners, I joined and never said hello or introduce myself. I am in South Florida and just received my Kona Blue 2020 GT500. This will be my 11th Mustang not including my 1968 Falcon in my life. Just finished selling my 1971 Mach1 and currently own a 2015 50th. I get alot of information from this forum so keep up the great work, and Gosse17 i enjoy your YouTude videos, very informative.

Sergio from Miami Lakes, Florida View attachment 207024 View attachment 207025
Awesome Sergio! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your rides! 🤟

I appreciate the positive feedback on the videos. I have fun with them.

We encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you need any forum assistance.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Awesome Sergio! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your rides! 🤟

I appreciate the positive feedback on the videos. I have fun with them.

We encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you need any forum assistance.
Your Right I will make my username my first name. Thank you for your forum.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
34,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,907
Your Right I will make my username my first name. Thank you for your forum.
If you want to change your user name, send me a pm (conversations). You can get there by clicking on my user name or clicking your upper right avatar.

Reactions: SD1484

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
34,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,909
New here! Just took delivery of my 2020 in Twister Orange. Sons idea.... only if the wifes asking ! View attachment 207052 View attachment 207053
Awesome! Love the big smile on your son’s face... he is thinking that he will be driving it some day!

Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your new toy! We encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you need any forum assistance.

·
Registered
2020 GT500 Tech Package, Recaro, CF I/P
19 Posts
Awesome! Love the big smile on your son’s face... he is thinking that he will be driving it some day!

Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your new toy! We encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you need any forum assistance.
Got it. Just figured out the signature line. Yes he thinks everything is his. We have an old rock crawler jeep and a first gen monte carlo. all his!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
34,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,912
Hi ! Picked up my 2010 a few weeks ago and absolutely love this thing . 2.3 Trinity will be here Friday! From Lima, Ohio
Welcome to the forum! Looks CLEAN, congrats on the Shelby score! 🤟

Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your beauty. We encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you need any forum assistance.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
34,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,914
New to the forum. It's been a big help already. Just purchased a 2008 GT. Thanks for your help.

View attachment 207350
Welcome to the forum Nelson! Congrats on scoring that beautiful 08!

Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your ride. Holler if you have any forum questions.

1901 - 1914 of 1914 Posts