Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1801 - 1820 of 1820 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome Patrick! Congrats on scoring a 2020 at MSRP! 🤟

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. You are going to frigg’n LOVE your 2020... they are INSANE!

Holler at fletchffletch or me if you need any forum assistance.
I certainly will! Thank you for the warm welcome. Been watching your channel for awhile Goose, keep up the good work! Loving the uploads as of late.
- Pat

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm new to this site and gt500s. I'm selling my R33 GTR to free up money for a gt500, and joining the community to learn more about the cars.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP on order 2011 Kona Blue/white
32,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,803
I'm new to this site and gt500s. I'm selling my R33 GTR to free up money for a gt500, and joining the community to learn more about the cars.
Welcome to the forum! You’ve come to a good place to learn about the GT500!

What year are you looking for... new 2020+ or a 07-14?

Thanks for introducing yourself. We encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler at fletchffletch or me if you need any forum assistance.

·
Registered
2008 GT 500
5 Posts
Welcome new members. This is a great, fun site that has a wealth of information on GT500s from 2007-2014 and 2020+!

Please introduce yourself, tell us where you're from and post some pictures.

Here is an informative thread how to navigate around this forum. It explains things like posting pictures:

There is a nice DIY section that is filled with member's post of work they have done to their rides:

DIY: Do It Yourself

Use the blue button in the upper right to be taken to the latest discussions across all of the sub-forums.

Please remember to use the 'QUOTE' button below a post when you respond, it notifies that member that you have commented on their post, especially if asking a question. You can also send an alert to a member to get their attention by putting an “@“ in front of their screen name.

So come on in, learn, share, have a ton of fun and please no bad attitudes. We've got a more seasoned fun crowd here and we love talking GT500s/Mustangs!:)
Hello Everyone! I wanted to take some time to introduce myself. My husband and I are from Southern California but have lived in North Carolina for almost 8 years. (He is Military) A Mustang was my first car, a 99 v6 in high school. I bought it my junior year 2003 and it lasted me until December 2013. This was when my husband and I decided that I needed an upgrade. We bought a 2008 gt 500 from carmax in 2013 with less than 6,000 miles. It’s my daily driver and enjoy every moment driving. Thank you for having this forum. I look forward to getting to know everyone!
99FDB420-7C12-47BE-9B9B-4B305160D890.jpeg
FC4B1C7F-2F67-4BC1-833B-B5F06C205AB6.jpeg

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,805
Hello Everyone! I wanted to take some time to introduce myself. My husband and I are from Southern California but have lived in North Carolina for almost 8 years. (He is Military) A Mustang was my first car, a 99 v6 in high school. I bought it my junior year 2003 and it lasted me until December 2013. This was when my husband and I decided that I needed an upgrade. We bought a 2008 gt 500 from carmax in 2013 with less than 6,000 miles. It’s my daily driver and enjoy every moment driving. Thank you for having this forum. I look forward to getting to know everyone! View attachment 202113 View attachment 202114 View attachment 202112
Beautiful Vista Blue vert Brianna! It’s nice to see another lady-owned Shelby on the forum... we have some others, but not too many.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself and show us your Shelby. Holler at fletchffletch or me if you need any forum.

I give you a lot of “props” for being a military spouse... it’s not an easy role.

Reactions: Brianinger33

·
Registered
2008 GT 500
5 Posts
Beautiful Vista Blue vert Brianna! It’s nice to see another lady-owned Shelby on the forum... we have some others, but not too many.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself and show us your Shelby. Holler at fletchffletch or me if you need any forum.

I give you a lot of “props” for being a military spouse... it’s not an easy role.
Aww thank you very much. I truly appreciate how nice everyone has been. I feel very welcomed and I am excited to learn from everyone! I’m happy to be a military spouse and support my husband. You are right, it’s not an easy role...however I have learned a lot...just like finding this forum for my car. My husband is currently deployed.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,807
Aww thank you very much. I truly appreciate how nice everyone has been. I feel very welcomed and I am excited to learn from everyone! I’m happy to be a military spouse and support my husband. You are right, it’s not an easy role...however I have learned a lot...just like finding this forum for my car. My husband is currently deployed.
Well, thank you to both of you. I am ex Air Force. All the deployments/time away from home leaves the spouse holding the entire bag. Kudos to you for taking the bull by the horns!

Feel free to ask any questions you have. We were all new to these cars at some point.

Reactions: Brianinger33

·
Registered
2020 Kona Blue GT500
3 Posts
Capteddie Here. Long time browser. New member. Have had four Mustangs in my life. 1966, 2005, 2015 and a new 2020 GT500. Have loved each and everyone but this GT500 is by far the best. Really a Supercar in disguise. Anyway, look forward to exchanging info to this form as I can. Thanks Ed

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,809
Capteddie Here. Long time browser. New member. Have had four Mustangs in my life. 1966, 2005, 2015 and a new 2020 GT500. Have loved each and everyone but this GT500 is by far the best. Really a Supercar in disguise. Anyway, look forward to exchanging info to this form as I can. Thanks Ed
Welcome to the forum! Is that “Captain Eddie,” as in airline captain Eddie?

Congrats on your 2020! 🤟 I completely agree about it being a super car!:eek:

We encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler at fletchffletch or me if you need any forum assistance.

Also, you can use the below circled icons to upload pics directly to the forum... let’s see that sexy BEAST!

·
Registered
2020 Kona Blue GT500
3 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Is that “Captain Eddie,” as in airline captain Eddie?

Congrats on your 2020! 🤟 I completely agree about it being a super car!:eek:

We encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler at fletchffletch or me if you need any forum assistance.

Also, you can use the below circled icons to upload pics directly to the forum... let’s see that sexy BEAST!

View attachment 202318
Yes. I fly for a small little Texas Airline based out of Dallas Luv. Been there 24 years now. Maybe someday we will become one of the Big 3 (HaHa)

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,811
Yes. I fly for a small little Texas Airline based out of Dallas Luv. Been there 24 years now. Maybe someday we will become one of the Big 3 (HaHa)
Very cool Ed! We have a lot in common. I am “captain Tim.” I fly out of DFW to my domicile in MEM for FedEx. I had a 2020 GT500 that I sold recently, but have another getting built.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello everyone my name is Jim . It is a pleasure to be a part of this forum . I joined so I could get the latest info on the 2020 GT500 I have been viewing the site for many months now.Currently I have 6 of the awesome cars in multiple years but have been waiting for the automatic to final appear .

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,814
Hello everyone my name is Jim . It is a pleasure to be a part of this forum . I joined so I could get the latest info on the 2020 GT500 I have been viewing the site for many months now.Currently I have 6 of the awesome cars in multiple years but have been waiting for the automatic to final appear .
Welcome Jim!

Thanks for introducing yourself. You are going to absolutely LOVE your newest toy! What years are your other six?

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,817

·
Registered
2017 GT350
33 Posts
Hi Mustang folks! One of my buddies (Don) on another GT350 site recommended this place to me. I am happy he did! Looking forward to reading all the great stuff here!

Tom

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,819
Hi Mustang folks! One of my buddies (Don) on another GT350 site recommended this place to me. I am happy he did! Looking forward to reading all the great stuff here!

Tom
Welcome Tom! Thanks for introducing yourself to the gang.

You can also put a picture of your GT350 in your signature found by going into settings off your upper right avatar.

Reactions: 03reptile
1801 - 1820 of 1820 Posts