2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
29,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,661

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
29,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,664
Hello from NW Washington. I just purchased a 2012 GT500 convertible and am interested to learn as much as possible from all of you. View attachment 192005
Welcome Brian! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us that gorgeous car! I dig the light bar. I had one in an old Terminator and like the look.

Post a pic of the engine bay... any mods?

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
29,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,666

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm new, from PA and just recently bought my dream muscle car, a 2014 GT500. Excited to be part of this forum and looking forward to sharing information. I've always been a car guy, bought my first car off my dad when I was 15, before I could drive, and tore it completely down to rebuild it. Learned a lot about working on cars in those young days. However, I always looked forward to having that kick ass muscle car, so I was patient. Got married, got a home, had kids, college, etc. So more than 40 yrs later I'm finally able to get this phenomenal beast of a car. I'm really enjoying it, except for the crappy tires which I need to replace. That will have to wait until next year since I've already added a JLT Big CAI and the custom tune, plus a set of Corsa Sport Axle Backs. I've spent my quota for this year, LOL. Here are some pics.

Attachments

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
29,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,670
Hi everyone, I'm new, from PA and just recently bought my dream muscle car, a 2014 GT500. Excited to be part of this forum and looking forward to sharing information. I've always been a car guy, bought my first car off my dad when I was 15, before I could drive, and tore it completely down to rebuild it. Learned a lot about working on cars in those young days. However, I always looked forward to having that kick ass muscle car, so I was patient. Got married, got a home, had kids, college, etc. So more than 40 yrs later I'm finally able to get this phenomenal beast of a car. I'm really enjoying it, except for the crappy tires which I need to replace. That will have to wait until next year since I've already added a JLT Big CAI and the custom tune, plus a set of Corsa Sport Axle Backs. I've spent my quota for this year, LOL. Here are some pics.
Absolutely beautiful! 😮

Thanks for introducing yourself and sharing pics of that stunning Shelby!

·
Super Moderator
5,049 Posts
Awesome! Welcome aboard! Love that ruby red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
29,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,673

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, every1! My name's Oleg, I'm from Ukraine. I'm tuning-enthusiast, and I dream my Shelby with tall blower, and straight-side pipes. If you have any info, I'd be very glad to discuss. Thank you!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
29,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,676
Hi, every1! My name's Oleg, I'm from Ukraine. I'm tuning-enthusiast, and I dream my Shelby with tall blower, and straight-side pipes. If you have any info, I'd be very glad to discuss. Thank you!
Welcome Oleg! Thanks for introducing yourself. Use the icons I circled below to upload pics so we can all see your 2008 GT500:

1661 - 1680 of 1732 Posts